Thursday 1 January 2009

You know your stars, or do you?

I always come up with great blog ideas and stuff but I always postpone blogwriting until "later" so it hardly ever done. I'll try to do better this year. :) (it's NOT a new year resolution! XD)


So the poll ended yesterday. The result was most interesting, here it is:
Most known Disneychannel person:

1. Joe Jonas (all of the 31 voters knew him, GO JOE! :D)
2. Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Demi Lovato (Haha, quite funny cuz Vanessa have been on for so much longer than Demi. But I'm most certain we'll see more of Demi than Vanessa here after)
3. Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez (Here's another weird thing. I thought Miley would sure beat Vanessa and Demi and maybe even Joe but it sure made me feel better this way. ;) But really, who don't know Miley but Demi? Hhhmm XD Plus Selena just happened or is just about to happen, but you still know of her XD)
4. Dylan Sprouse and Alyson Stoner (It's funny that newcomers like Demi and Selena are more "famous" than these two veterans)
5. Meaghan Jette Martin (She's only been on Camp Rock and one Suite life episode! XD I guess we have a lot of Camp rockers out there ;)
6. Cody Linley (Okej I find this very weird. Why do you know this guy? XD He's in like 7 Hannah Montana episodes and hardly in DC Games 08, but he's more famous than the rest of the 3 people?)
7. Alyson Michalka and Jake T Austin (Alyson must have entered Disneychannel first of all of the people here but almost least known. Her band has been singing waaay longer than Jonas Brothers XD. And about Jake, how can you know him and NOT David Henrie?! It doesn't make sense XD)
8. David Henrie (I guess he is one of the newcomers, but Wizards of Waverely place is slowly taking over..;)

I'm gonna put up a new poll soon, keep your eyes open :)

Two thousand eight, what a heck of a year. Now the rest of my years will have hard time beating it, haha. XD I'm not gonna write a long essay about the fantastic year so I'll keep doing my lists, that I'm getting to like. :D But not tonight, I'm exhausted from hours and hours in front of the computer checking up the details about the schools I'm likely to apply too soon. Geeeeee, at least it's done now. XD Just have the other thousands things to check up and write left but yeah...



This was a while ago, before x-mas. Me and my sister baked these saffran bread maybe I can call it. It's a Swedish thing, really good actually :)

5 comments:

Kajsa said...

Vem sjutton är Vanessa Anne Hudgens? Fin lussebulle!

Tiffany said...

VVAAA?! XD Nej skoja. Det är ju hon som spelar Gabriella i HSM filmerna. :D
Tackar :D:D

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Vem är Jake T Austin?

Tiffany said...

re Carro: HAha det är han som spelar Max i Wizards of Waverley place.