Saturday 24 January 2009

How to get entertained for 9 hours


I absolutely did nothing today except watching this TV show, Chuck. I saw a commerical for the show last week and I decided that I was going to watch it, mostly because all of my other shows were either on hold or getting spaced out. Not thinking about it more than that moment but then today I just happened to zapp by and saw that it was showing. I didn't know then that it was a marathon of the whole season 1. I allowed myself watching two episodes then I had to write that article for my friend's schoolpaper.

So it's about a geeky guy named Charles Bartowski, Chuck. One day he recieves an e-mail from a college friend he lost contact with since 5 years. What he didn't know is that, that friend was a CIA spy who hacked some govermental super computer and downloaded critical govermental secrets coded in pictures. He emails this information to Chuck just before he get murdered. Chuck opens the email and by some psycological phenomenon all the information gets stored in his brain and when he sees one of these pictures in real life he remebers the coded facts behind it. When the CIA and NFA (or something like that) finds out about it they send out agents to track Chuck down. His computer happens to get destroyed and the agents had no other choice than stay with Chuck to protect him. With the information in his brain he can help these agents with their missions and that is the beginning of a life undercover as a secret agent.

Okej, that synopsis was pretty long. XD I'd say the show is a comical verision of the old show Alias. Anyway I just got caught on after those episodes and had to keep watching. They're continuing showing the last of season 1 tomorrow. So check it out if you want, it's on TV6. :)

And btw, those who wants to join the Jonas Brothers fanfamilyexperience. Ask me and I'll fix it :)

3 comments:

Kajsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kajsa said...

JB fanfamilyexperience? c'est what?

Tiffany said...

Haha I'll send it to you and you'll see ? ;)
NO jk, it's a community like site made by them. You'll earn points and get rewarded by the boys :)