Monday 12 January 2009

Golden globes and stuff

The 66th annual Golden Globe awards was held last night. I taped the award and I must say this must the first Golden Globe award I've seen from the beginnign to the end. As I said the boys the first time to present an award, best animated feature movie. :)
They looked fabulous as always, but I must say Nick was my favourite this time. :D

The winners:
Best Motion Picture Drama: Slumdog Millionaire
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Drama: Kate Winslet – Revolutionary Road
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture Drama: Mickey Rourke – The Wrestler
Best Motion Picture Musical Or Comedy: Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy: Sally Hawkins – Happy-Go-Lucky
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture Musical Or Comedy: Colin Farrell – In Bruges
Best Performance by an Actress In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Kate Winslet – The Reader
Best Performance by an Actor In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture: Heath Ledger – The Dark Knight
Best Animated Feature Film: Wall-e
Best Director Motion Picture: Danny Boyle – Slumdog Millionaire
Best Screenplay Motion Picture: Slumdog Millionaire written by Simon Beaufoy
Best Television Series Drama: Mad Men
Best Television Series Musical Or Comedy: 30 Rock
Best Performance by an Actress In A Television Series Musical Or Comedy: Tina Fey – 30 Rock
Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series Musical Or Comedy: Alec Baldwin – 30 Rock

3 comments:

Elin said...

I read about the Golden Globe awards in the paper this morning :) I'm glad that Kate Winslet got two, she's really great, though I haven't seen any of the two films she was awarded for.
And who accepted Heath Ledger's award?

Kajsa said...

I forgot all about it! I had planned to see it...

Tiffany said...

re Elin: I know Kate Winslet it great. :) I'm also really glad that 30 rock won so many awards. :D That's an awesome show :)
It was the director someone (XD) who accepted his award.

re Kajsa: Aww, too bad. It runs again this friday I think..