Sunday 11 January 2009

Jonas Brothers are Japanese?

JONAS NEWS, feel free to skip if you want. XD
Jonas Brothers "A Little Bit Longer" will release in Japan next wedensday (14/1). It will feature more songs than any verision yet AND, listen to this and don't believe me, a new song called Infatuation, in JAPANESE. Okej let me make this more clear, it is a Jonas Brothers original song sung by the brothers in japanese.

Okej I didn't believe them either so why don't you listen to it: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/jonas/asx/CTCW-53114_015.asx It is crazy, I know when people has a bad japanese pronunciations but this is NOT. The japanese part sounds just like a real japanese so I thought well they maybe had a japanese guy to sing that part while Joe comes in, in the English part. Then I listen to it again, and again...and again. Why does it sound just like Joe? How can he? Japanese?!?!?! XD

You may not understand why I'm so freaked out about it all. Last year when they were in Spain they did this TV show and the host made them sing in Spanish. (It was really dreadful, poor boys!) The host sang a sentence and then the boys had to mimc that sentence as good as they could. It was pretty really bad, I mean their accent. So I thought if Spanish would be hard what should japanese be?!

Okej when we have that aside us, I think it's brilliant to make a song like this because the japanese will fall like a ton of bricks for this. The song is not their usual sound because that is japanese, seriously that song couls easisly come from any anime show in Japan. BUT the more I listen to it, I have to admit, the more I like it. :P

The Japanese album verision includes all songs from "A Little Bit Longer" and following:
When You Look Me In The Eyes, Hello Goodbye, Live To Party and Infatuation. They will also release a CD+DVD verision, which additionally includes live verisions of Shelf, Pushing Me Away, Burnin' Up and A Little Bit Longer.

I stopped reading Japanese a while ago, which I'm still a bit angry about. If I hadn't maybe I would understand these commercials?

ジョナス・ブラザーズ, ftw!


EDITED, my youtube video with the 30 sec. preview of the song and a bunch of nice pictures from my JB concerts. :)

8 comments:

Elin said...

Ok, I have to admit that their japanese is way better than Avril's :P but it still sounds a little...weird.

In that video when they showed the clip where it said "When you look me in the eyes" there's a japanese translation beneath it (mitsu me au koi) xD I died. O_O

Tiffany said...

HAHA, yeah we're still having a debate on Youtube whether it is Joe singing or not.

HAHAHA yeah, they must have translation for everything :P AHHAH you died...XD :P

Caroline said...

HAHHA, så ballt xD

Tiffany said...

OMG jag vet, jag flabba ihjäl mig första gången. Men jag kollade på den japanska JB hemsidan, jag är nästan helt säker på att de står att det är dem som sjunger låten. Joe äger på japanska. XD

Kajsa said...

Har inte de en familjevän som gifte sig med en japanska, men dog och nu så är japanskan och dottern goda vänner med Jonas-familjen? Kanske Joe lärde sig lite japanska från "coach K"?

Tiffany said...

HAHAHHAA, jag vet inte. Jag tror inte Maya och Coach K är så jätte bra på japanska om jag ska vara ärlig. Men den teorin har jag aldrig hört, good one kajsa good one! XD
DSkivan släpps ju ut idag, vi får se :D

Anonymous said...

Japanska. Han, från "han och han och han"? Wierd, men kul.

Fina bilder annars i bildspelet, speciellt här i från Stockholm.

Tiffany said...

re KP: JO det är verkligen han fårn han och han och han! Låten är så sjutk bra, jag hra suttit och lyssnat på den 20 gånger i sträck nu. XD

HAha, tackar. "Härifrån stockholm"! XDXD Gillar osso de bilderna ;)