Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New J(o)ear

Haya, I'm sitting here just passed a major anxiety attack from looking up more about the statement and reference you need to apply to university in the U.K. (uuugghh). Now I'm blogging and watching Miss USA 2008.

Gosh I don't understand who on earth who make themselves go through those pageants, it's crazy. isn't horrible, they all jsut stand there in fancy (but ugly) dressesand smiles, of course competitors in these smiles but really they SMILE all the time and if you watch carefully you see the smaile transform into only keeping the corners of your mouth up so you show you teeth. Geesh, it's horrible. And the bathing suit event, it used to be pretty elegant but now it look mmore like an audition for making the playboy cover, nto at all tasteful. Yuck. And doesn't people just immediately think your just superficial and stupid when you do these things, even if you are not? Enough divatalk.

Songs of 2008:

10. The City is At War-Cobra Starship (I started to think everything else other than JB was crap in my ears but Cobra Starship is not. I like this kind of fun music, a bit "raw" but fun )
9. Like Woah-Aly and AJ (Didn't like it at first but after I got Disney Sing it and listened to it more, it's really good. I just love the rythm)
8. Tell Me Something I Don't Know-Selena Gomez (I didn't know she could sing but she's alright. This was one fo the songs to kept me sane during my Jonas strike, man it was aweful. I get so pumped up everytime I hear this song, it's awesome)
7. Scream-Zac Efron (Absolutely best song from HSM3, Zacs scream in the end would make a higher rank but that is not a song so..)
6. I Kissed A Girl-Katy Perry (Any list of this year without Katy is just not from 2008 XD. I love her style and I got so disappointed that her album sucked after obsessing overthis song. Freakin' catchy song)
5. With Me-Sum 41 (Heard this from an episode of Gossip Girl, fell in love, learnt on the guitar even before I knew the lyrics. An awesome song I still haven't gotten tired of)
4. La La Land-Demi Lovato (I was very suspicious when her CD came out, thought it would be all sassy and cheesy. But it's really good and I'ce gotten to like her more and more, from the first time I heard this song I thought this was her best song yet)
3. Burnin' Up-Jonas Brothers (Oh my, brings back wonderful summer memories. How I loved this when the single came out. The video is the best and Big Rob is the man!)
2. This Is Me-Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas (The Camp Rock soundtrack is awesome but this song is just extraordinary, I loved it from the very minute I heard it. Demi is great and together with Joe they are like the ultimate :D)
1. Video Girl-Jonas Brothers (Never in my life I've gotten such a connection with a song that this song. When I first heard it, I was convinced this was a musical perfection. I can honestly tell you that I think this song is the best song EVER made, so far you know the boys never stops surprising me)

Summing up 2008

6 comments:

Elin said...

Weren't all beauty contests better before? Now it's all cheesy and yucky, before it was elegant and sophisticated :P
I don't agree with your song list but that was no surprise, right? xD

Well, well, hope you had a wonderful new years and Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

well, vi vet ju vad som var bäst på det här året. För dig JB, mig studenten.

Ha ett nytt unberbart år.

Kul att i din pol visste alla vem Joe Jonas var. HAHA! Wonder why.

Anonymous said...

well, vi vet ju vad som var bäst på det här året. För dig JB, mig studenten.

Ha ett nytt unberbart år.

Kul att i din pol visste alla vem Joe Jonas var. HAHA! Wonder why.

Kajsa said...

Jag gillar Demi Lovato i Camp Rock soundtracken, men det jag har hört av hennes andra sånger så gillar jag det inte alls. Lite konstigt, tycker jag. Och Selena Gomez gillar jag inte alls. Aly & AJ gillar jag däremot. Resten har jag typ inte hört.

Anonymous said...

så du tittar på skönhetstävlingar...hmm..din stil? ;) haha skoja..Sum41 - with me e såååå braaa har inte kunnat sluta lyssna på den sen i somras då du brände den cdn:D Burning up jaa vad kan jag sääga ...skiiitbra räcker inte :)

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Haha yeah. Of course you don't, the list is VVEERY much Tiffanyfied. XD

re KP: HAHAH JAAAAA! XD Jaaa, man kan välitne undvika att veta vem Joe är om man läser min blogg......:P

re Kajsa: Okej, Demis skiva är riktigt bra, lr ja kanske för att JB har hjälpt henne skriva hela men ja XD Jag gillar inte Selena Gomez heller när de gäller musik men denna låten e bah så catchy. XD Visste nt du lyssnade på Aly & Aj, vilka gillar du? :D

re Sara: Öhm, jag vet inte riktigt skönhetstävlingar kan vara en stil eller inte en stil. Men ja...