Saturday 10 January 2009

I am old

First, some Jonas news! :) The boys will be presenting a award at the Golden Globe Awards 2008 tomorrow (11/1), and for Swedish readers the awards will be showing it live on Kanal 9 1.55 to 5.00 in morning.
More interesting news JB is releasing their 3rd music video from their newest album. This time it is "Tonight", and it will preimere on Disneychannel 19th January, make sure to catch the next day on the net! ;)
These are just in the nearest future be prepared to hear ALOT more from the boys this year including the 3D movie, JONAS tv series, world tour and Grammy awards! :D

So I'm back in school for the last term. Last and last, at least before graduation. We've got several new teachers and we've been presenting ourselves and each other enough many times for this year. XD I think I'm most happy with our new Swedish C and Philosphy teacher, I knew her before as she was my speech teacher in last year but I didn't know how it would be having her in other subjects. I like the authority she has other the class and that she teaches in an easy and interesting way.

In philosophy class yesterday we started to talk about semantics and how the same word means differently from person to person. And we got to the word OLD. It was just in the cafeteria an hour ago me and my friends about future, class reunions and I started to think. Wow in 10 years I'm going to be 28 how old is that?! And I thought this year I'm turning 19, well that's still ok it's nineTEEN. Then 20?! Omg that's crazy I'm getting old!!! XD
Okej back to the philophy lesson. The teacher asked: When are you old? She asked us to raise our hands when we thought we agreed to what she said. She started to say; people whose 20 is old. (I was like YYEESS XD, but I didn't raise my hand) I raised my hand at 30, and I think I was the very first one to raise my hand. Omg really when I'm 30.....I'm reeeeaaaallyy old. XD But I agree with you too that a person is not old when he/she is 30 but when I think I'm 30, that is old.
But I think when I've turned 31 I'm not really old until I'm 65, I think because when you're between 31 and 65 you're 'young' in an old way. XD But after 65 you are old, but gracefully old you know.
Lastly, I've changed the layout, as you can see XD, and I started a new poll. So pls tell me what you think and vote! :)


The weather has been really grey and dull today, much like this day back in Edinburgh :P When is spring coming?!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Shit, alla fyller 19 snart ju xD Aså det känns supergammalt ju på nåt sätt. Jag är ju inte ens vuxen ;P

When is spring coming? Hohoho, efter februari kommer våren xD (får vi hoppas)

Tiffany said...

VISSSSSTTT, 19! XD Eller ja man måste åka vuxen på bussar :'(

Anonymous said...

Mhe. Jag är ju 19. Fast bli 20 kommer bli hemskt.

Tiffany said...

re KP: Ja, jag kan verkligen tänka mig det :( JAg vill inte ens bli nitton!