Monday 26 January 2009

新年快乐

Chinese new year started yesterday. Happy new year to all of you!
Btw, I'm sry for the weird post yesterday.

I had a day-off from school today. And so often I plan so much but in the end I just do half of the things, but this day-off I actually relaxed and did things I felt like doing. Haha. XD I have to much unpleasant things to do for school I just didn't want to think about them!

Speaking of unpleasant things, I'm having a little tricky assignment and I'd like to hear your opinions. What do you think is todays popularculture? Like: TV, movies, music, art, books and so on. What kind of TV shows are popular today? What movies are popular? etc. What do you think?


London, London will it be you and me?

3 comments:

Caroline said...

happy new year :D
popkultur, för vilken ålder?

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you too :)

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Popkultur som all popkultur. Men ja kasnke mest vår ålder dåfall. Hjälp! XD

re Meks: Tackar! :) Har du haft en bra nyår dåe? :P