Monday 26 January 2009

Don't read if you can

How will I get impacts from this?...


YEES, this is a Jonas Brothers thing. For those who possibly have missed the trailer for Jonas Brothers 3D movie, here it is. AND for those who can't get enough or still haven't seen it, say the word and I will SEND it to you. I might send it anyway and pls just watch it. Maybe not the whole thing at least press play! :)
The movie still doesn't have a release date in Sweden and I'm starting to doubt that it will be on the cinemas at all. (Positive much? XD)

I had a half schoolday today which ended around 1 o'clock. I'd planned to do so much but after being all over the town finding a b-day gift for my sister I don't know anymore. B L Ö! I decided to blog and make new graphics but I'm still not done with one of the things.... TIME STOP! XD
So now I'm all weird and warm instead, so better stop writing before it gets unreadable.
By the way, I was at Videomix (videostore chain in Sweden), around 1.30, guess which movie they showed on the TVs. Camp Rock! Awesome, and I just had to sing along but then an old couple looked at me and I stoped. Hehe.
And also Rocks has the Jonas Brothers CD "Jonas Brothers" for 129.00 kr, GO BUY for those who hasn't! XD

Look how much stuff you learn just in one day. Okej, gotta go do something meaningful. Cheerio!

3 comments:

Kajsa said...

But even if it isn't showed in the cinemas, surley they will sell it in the stores? Otherwise, can't you buy it from the US or hopefully UK? (Must have it!)

Elin said...

I honestly don't think it will be on the cinemas. JB is growing in Sweden, but they're not huge yet.

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Well of course they will show it on Disneychannel and eventually come out on DVD. I read some new realease dates today, finland and norway was on it. We were not but I mean if they are showing it we possibly will too.

re Elin: Me neither at first, read what I said to Kajsa XD