Saturday 31 January 2009

Something I wish isn't true..


Heroes rip off or whatever, but this is C O O L!

The first "Push" premiere were held 2(3?) days ago in LA. Chris, Dakota and Camilla were there off course, but wait what was Joe Jonas doing there?! Yes Joe Jonas were there, although Camilla went solo to the premiere sources say Joe snuck into the theatre just as the light went out and sat down next to Camilla.
I have long been sceptic about Joe and Camilla dating, after all she is 22 (to be 23 this year) and Joe is 19, and I can not really see in front of me the two of them together...it's werid. XD
Since I'm not really interested in the Jonas boys love life, I haven't like stalked all rumours and stuff, but it seems like it's real....

ANYWAY this was not the point. After I read that I started to look up the movie and there tons of photos and even several clips from the movie were released. The video I have here above is the second trailer and it so much more intriguing than the first one. I simply can't wait to see it!

About Push and Dakota, I was at one of the fansites and I just eyed "..talking about the new Twilight movie..". I thought it was a ad or something, then later today I was talking to my friend and she was like did you Dakota Fanning is gonig to be int he second twilight movie. OMG, it was for real? I investigated the matter, it's like this. A woman from the Twilight movie crew (I think), said she thought Dakota would be great for the role as "Jane" (another vampire right?). As for as I know nothing is yet confirmed Dakota commented on the matter that she thought it would be really cool to do the part, since she's fan of the books, but nothing is settled yet.
Read article: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00021646.html

My personal reaction is more like: Craaaap, ff****ck. This means I have to see the movie! XD

Dakota as Cassie Holmes. Push premiering in the US 6th of February.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Jag tycker inte den verkar vara så bra längre. Aså jag tror denna är som Jumper. Man tror att den kommer va bra, så är den skitdålig. xD

Kajsa said...

Öh... Jane is not Edward's sister! She just a vampire. But Fanning would be cool as her, if she can pull of playing evil. It's not a big part though.

Tiffany said...

re CArro: Haha kanske, men så dålig som Jumper kan den nog inte vara. Typ århundrades sämsta film. XD Nejmen..jinx jinx

re Kajsa: HAHA, got played by the article. Oh yes XD.