Saturday 17 January 2009

Celeb who?

Okej I must apologize for my Jonas Brothers posts lately, I didn't even realize they were so many until I read them all again. Sorry guys. And now I'm all blank because all I think of is...that right now. I'm on my 27th time listening to Infatuation on repeat, so sry XD.

S O O O O O O . . . . . . . .

I was thinking. What's up with celebrity anyway?
I got this message on Imeem one day from someone I just started to talk to. She wanted to be famous so badly that she had to tell me, that she wanted to act and sing, and lastly she asked me if I knew what do to. I don't know if I should be flattered or if it was just awkward. I didn't want to discourage her or so, I said that she could get in touch with an agency, go to auditions and stuff.
And it just hit me, at the same time as I thought it was a far-fetched/silly dream I remembered that I was like that 5 years ago, if not even crazier. I wanted to become an actress so bad I think that was the only thing that made me get up in the morning. Looking back on it now I feel so silly.
What's so great being famous?

Okej sure you have a job where you heave in money like nothing else. And hanging out with other stars, dressing in the hottest designers, people loving you and stuff. Fabulous life.
What about always being in the public eye, people always making rumours about you, people always want to see photos of you, people always knowing or want to know everything about you. People stalking you?
People that loves you, the fans, how often to they love you for who you really are? They only know the person on TV or even worse maybe only the character you are playing in a movie.

Celeb people are just people that you see on tv. People that get overpaid (oh yeah, a couple of millions dollar for a movie?) to be a part entertainment for other people. They are people that has a job, a risky job but a job where they get attentioned by other people. Acting and singing, everybody can act and sing! Not all very well of course but with a teacher and voice coach you can easily be as talented as the one on TV.

Do you know why famous people are famous? Because YOU have made them famous, by buying magazines they are on, by watching their TV shows, by buying their CDs, by watching their movies. YOU made them hang out with other celebs, dressing in the hottest desingers and getting them rich. You have.

Why do these 6 people have more money than a 3rd world country?

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Hahaha fint inlägg ;)

Caroline said...

Hur gammal var hon där tjejen som fråga dig? :P

Anonymous said...

Jag lyssnar på Infatuation, men vilket språk sjunger de på förutom engelska? För det är väl inte bara engelska? När de börjar sjunga "Donna donna.." Jättejobbigt, måste veta! haha! Puss!

Tiffany said...

re Carro: HAha, tack :) Jag vet inte hur gammal hon var, antagligen mkt yngre än mig XD

re Giulia: Nämen va kul! Jag lyssnar på den nonstop jsut nu. De sjunegr på japanska. Han är riktigt duktig! :)

Anonymous said...

Aha!! Jag tänkte väl det, för engelska var det ju inte! :)

Svar: Åh gud vad kul! :D