Tuesday 1 January 2008

Too much from a guitar

I've been all busy playing my guitar to even play the computer, isn't that sick?
It's really werid, since I got it on x-mas eve, I haven't really tuned it yet even less PLAYING. But this one day, don't remember maybe the day before yesterday when my brother said: Tiff, you have to practise the guitar. I was like OK, I thought he meant Guitar Hero XD, then he pulled out my guitar case.
Then, yea why not and I tune it.
Started to play after this REALLY simple guitar book I borrowed. It was really easy and I learned the notes quickly, I was really happy-I CAN PLAY!

Then I remembered the whole purpose of buying a guitar, learn JB songs, actually it wasn't jsut bcuz of that but...So I found the videos I've seen before on how this girl played SOS on her acoustic guitar. Ha, here's something really funny. I found this girl on youtube like 3 months ago and have been jealous and admiring her since. THEN TODAY, I read her profile: HI my name is Saga and I like in STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN.
O O O O O O O O M M M M M M M M G G G G G G G G
(I was in a shock for at least 30 sec) And I let out a loud; WHAAAAAAAAT??? I could NOT believe it.
Later I found her on myspace, did you know she has fansites? She has FANS from the US!

Okej, maybe you dont get why I'm so FREAKIN' upset. I KNOW I can't beat the girls in the US, I mean come on it's their homecountry and I live.........just 2 million miles away!
I've noticed her accent, sometimes it's a bit funny but I could NEVER have guess where it was from. YES I KNOW, the exposure was inevitable but I was hoping, just hoping.
I've seen a fact: THEY HAVE COME. It's the bitter truth.

Gotta go practise some more now....*strolls away with guitar with a somehow sad feeling in my heart*

0 comments: