Friday 11 January 2008

Clueless


Been "busy" writing my stupid viking story this whole week. I've written ONE page on one week, man if you write any slower I'll beat the record or something. -_-'

I've also been practicing the guitar. I can the singing part now, WIIIEE, not fast but still it's an improvment. XD I remember when I first started out I was all like: AAARGHHH, you CAN NOT sing AND play at the same time!! Now, I'm so proud. HAHA XD

I saw this film the day before yesterday. Clueless, it's like from the early 90's or something. I actually didn't know much about it, but I've heard of it. So it was showing on Canal+ so I thought I'll check it out. (Of course I had my story to write but it's perfectly amazing how I can find other things to do while I actually HAVE to do something) I thought I could write and watch it the same time.
It started out with this really cheesy, all dazzling colours with people going round in these 90's clothes, during the song: We're the kids of America. O M G, I've never heard it but I knew it was this song JB had done a cover on (Kids of the Future). I was ready to throw up.XD
Okej, I'm not going to comment on every detail of the movie.
At the middle of the movie I almost gave up finishing it, it was just an old teenage movie. But still there was something that made watch, first it was really funny to see all these stars like Alicia Silverstone, Brittany Murphy and Breckin Meyer like all so young. XD
There was something about Alicia's character that made me really like her; spolied,naive, smart and still really cool. I thoguht Alicia was simply terrific in this role.
The movie hasn't really a "red line" but still it was OK to watch. I can assure you it's just an ordinary chick-teenage-movie but I just can't help feeling really happy at the end of the movie, bcuz it had a happy ending. I recommend strongly! :D

Okej one more thing, at Josh's party, is that the same local as in J.O.N.A.S ?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

Sofia said...

Procrastination...tisk tisk.

Tiffany said...

Hohoh, I'm totally the master of that XD

Sofia said...

I challenge that...I have to pull all-nighters because my procrastination is so bad, haha.

Anonymous said...

Singing and playing is difficult. I still wanna hear you sing on Monday xD