Monday 21 January 2008

Evacuating the school

HAYA! This weekend have been very relaxing. Only I started chinese class (Urk!-_-) and had this absolutely psychotic teacher! Otherwise I didn't have any homework, felt like 1000 years ago. XD
So I could play the guitar all I wanted, WIIEE! I learned "Hold On" YEAY. It was loads easier than "S.O.S" XD. It's only 4 chords like through the whole song. It's only the lyrics-singing part that is harder!

OMG I'm sitting here and listening to my Yahoo radio station, so Ashley Tisdale's "He said she said" comes up. I noticed they changed the lyrics here and there. CLEARLY, they thought it was too PG-13 too sexy or something so they changed the lyrics. It's kinda silly. XD
Real lyric: Baby, I can see us kissing like that.
G verision:Baby, I can see us dancing like that.
Real lyric: One night with you. Boy, just one night with you. All the things we could do
G verision: One day with you. Boy, just one day with you. Allt he things is brand new.

Well, OK this is maybe the verision they play at Radio Disney or something, how the heck did it end up on my YahooLaunchCast ? XD
Oh this reminds me, I saw this video on youtube soem weeks ago of JB playing "What I go to school for" on a concert for Radio Disney or something. When Joe should got to the part:
I climb a tree outside her home. To make sure that she's alone. She looks up and sees me there, so I can't help but stop and stare.
He was more like:"I climb a tree outside her home..To make sure....."He remembers not to sing that glances over to Nick, blushes and keep on mumble the rest of the verse
"...murmruemrsuursmursmu.....That's what I go to school for!! " I mean come on! That's just silly, have you even heard the REAL lyrics by Busted?!

Okej now I've come too far from the subject. The thing is half way school today the fire alarm goes in the middle of our Music class. When we got out to the school yard, we saw 2 firetrucks and a police car. We were all like: WTF? XD It was real this time?! (höhöhö)
They closed down the whole main building, where I HAVE MY locker! My next lesson was French, which unfotunately I dont have on my school, so I went there with no books. XD Then we got called adn they said all the lessons on my school was canceld and that we had to get out stuff now not later. Then the ones from my school rushed out of french class.
So a day which usually ends at 16.10 ended today 13.30. XD Tomorrow is a day-off also so itäs real nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when they change the lyrics! You know Avril's new album Best Damn Thing, I downloaded it way before I bought it and in that version she sings everything from shit to slot and motherfucker! But they have either changed or just censored the whole thing on the Swedish edition so it sounds all weird with all the censoring!

But today was cool :P Still can't believe it, it was awesome! You know a photographer was there taking pictures so I guess tomorrow we'll read about it either in Sydsvenskan or Skånskan ;)

Tiffany said...

Yea, in My happy ending she says Every shit that you do or something and there's this one verision they have just cut out the word. So it's all weird. XD

yea, Rickard said he saw our school on the news today XD