Wednesday 23 January 2008

JB makes my every day

Actually didn't think of writing today, there's nothing to write. XD Except that I have a English test tomorrow and I am NOT studying.

Here comes something totally not interessting or you guys. So dont look. XD

I found a vid of the JB on the Ellen Degeneres show, the second time. It's absolutely better than the last one. Mohaha, it's really funny when Kevin: "Uhhh, expert!" in a Duuuh! tone. XD When Ellen asks them about what level they are on guitar hero, what's below easy?! XD I kinda suck too. Wuahahha now I dont feel like an outsider...
I don't like all these tv show hosts who asks these intimate question, so you recently broke up with someone, then Kevin and Joe goes: Aaarrggh, big sigh. XD I'm mean come on, Back off! Leave the kid alone for christ sake!

I can imagen how Joe's feeling, they KEEP asking and asking and talking and talking about the fall. Okej we GET IT and be done with it. Still Joe's able to just laugh at it and when he pretend to fall there with his Ellen helmet, he just made my day! <3>

O M G, they performed "When you looked me in the eyes" which I've never seen they do before. It was absolutely beautiful. THERE WERE violins and cellos in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was all: KASFJDALTSARLKALSKFlaSKfakLFASK! XD
The boys knows how to make a performance really tick. They are absolutely brilliant!

I can go on and on about them you know, but I'm not gonna. So see ya'll! :D

Here's the video btw, I can't find the performance part though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Zphu2RcUU

1 comments:

Vukiii said...

JOoonaaaas Broootheeers :D yeey..hihi