Tuesday 15 January 2008

Show Off

Wuhahaha, in the week-end I did a contribution to the human kind. No I didn't but see here:
http://jonasweb.org/
If you scroll down, it should be on the second entry (13th Jan). Here you'll read:
Thanks to Tiffany for sending me a scan from a Swedish Newspaper featuring the Jonas Brothers.
Hohoho, yea it's right. I AM TIFFANY, it's the scan I've posted here on my blog.


And something more: XD
Okej this picture turned out to be really crappy, nut it's the last.fm page of Demi Lovato's listeners. You guys can't read it but, I'm, ThatMandy, the one with the icon of a girl in yellow dress and baloons (it's Katie XD).
I'm both Recent listeners and Weekly top Listeners, HOHOHO XD

yea these have probably been V E R Y V E R Y intressting for you guys to knowXD, of course I did XD I'll write soemthing serious tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ;) so who is this demi lovato?

Tiffany said...

Oh yea, she's the lead character in Camp rock. XD