Saturday 5 January 2008

ATTENTION icy ground


Tried to wake up early today, 10.30. I need to have regular sleeping schedule til school starts. XD
I started to hand out my ad-commercial-stuff (my very pathetic job, but anyway -_-) That took about 2 hours, by the time the drizzle had turned into ice and the ground was all icy and slippery. I was dead scared to fall with my heavy bicycle and all...huhu surprisingly I didn't but saw other people do ti though. HAHAHAHAH, shouldn't laugh sorry. XD
Let's see the slink rate: 4 people

That's how many I've seen slip today. Hohohohohoho, okej end of subject.
We also went to a shoppingcentre later to buy this sweater my sister wanted. Occaisionally there were power outages, causing McDonald to close earlier because their oven or whatever didn't work. XD Kinda fun though to see all these salesmen and girls panic around with a cellphone in tehir hand. Huhuh so cynical XD
Have put up a new layout and new pictures on my Myspace, make sure to check them out ;)

3 comments:

Sofia said...

What can I say, you have inspired me to start a blog.

Anonymous said...

ah, tur att jag slapp halkan o allt ;)

Tiffany said...

Re Sofia: Oh really? :D That's so cool :D