Friday 18 January 2008

A viking saga to the history

You guys have to be patient with me. I sometimes just doesn't got the time to write. But I lvoe you guys soooo much for reading and commenting all the time! :')

So finally I finished the swedish assignment. Yesterday I was completely STRESSED OUT! It was really weird cuz still I thought that I got time to finish my story without stressing myself. I must have misscalculated or something bcuz in the end I felt like fainting for being overly stressed out. XD
Okej it was like this. I came home from school, after finish watching "An inconvienent truth" finally these poeple can adapt to some sense. XD
It was about 16.30 and I of course started to write my story right away. I put in a CD in the CD-player (It's about time, chchc) and when I'd listened to all the songs, which is about 56 minutes, I had written a little more than one page, if you compare to earlier THIS WAS rocketspeed-fast (pls don't mind my similies XD), were I wrote on page in a week...hehehe. I felt really proud and I started to relax a bit from there, BIG MISTAKE. (I take these things waaaaaaay to easy).
Then it was my violin lesson, I realized that I wouldn't have time if I wouldn't take my story with me and write on the bus. I was on a roll! XD I even wrote some sentences when my teacher suddenly had to go out of the room.

Okej I came home, not even got the time to breath or so I started to write again. I was finished around half past ten. NOW I had to write down the rest on the computer and print out.That took awhile...then reading it through took a while as well. When I fell down on my bed like half past eleven and I was e x h a u s t e d.

So today I was completely dead when I went to school today, YES I need MANY sleeping hours. Then BREAKING NEWS, our swedish teacher had made a deal with the cafeteria so that our class could come in and randomly sit down at a table and read the story for the students sitting there. We got a form to ask them to sign about how they liked the story and all.
I first asked some students I thought I recognized. First they said no, their lesson started soon but later one of them came up to me and said they decided not to be on time for their lesson and that I could read it for them. XD Aw guys I appreciated it so much. :')
OK, I'm not going to nag anymore about this viking saga so THE END.

I just wanted to say my swedish teacher commented my appearance today, he said I had the most wonderful t-shirt he's seen this whole week. XD Well thank you.
Here you have a picture. (It's totally L.O.L XD) It says: I heart Trees.

7 comments:

Sofia said...

Haha, I love your shirt!

So how long was your story typed (single or double spaced?).

I'm done with my midterms! I'm happy.

Tiffany said...

Awww, thnx!! :D I like it too XD
Well, my story was 4 pages but single spaced (?? just on one side)

Oh yea, that great! :D

Anonymous said...

cool t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

Haha that sounds just like Yerk commenting on your shirt xD

Anonymous said...

I was with you when you bought that T-shirt xD Mohahaha..

Tiffany said...

Hoho thanx soo much! :D

Yea it's really soemthing Yerk would do XD

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.