Tuesday 8 January 2008

When school starts again...

School started today, sigh.
It took me forever before going to sleep last night, of course. I read this new Manga for like half an hour, same time listening to my Nick Jonas cd, muhuhu :D. I thought I'd get tired soon, but NO. For your infomation (F.Y.I hahahha XD), I'm like the person with the biggest sleeping problems. I can't just sleep like in just 5 minutes even if I'm dead tired. I never had, what's wrong?!

School was okej, started out with P.E. Our teacher is going to take a "break", going to study or something. XD So we're gonna have a substitute. I really didn't like the idea from the beginning, I don't like new teachers, they are...SCARY XD
It was a surprisingly chill lesson with no injuries or so, only I had this freakin' stomach ache. Thought I was going to pass out anytime....but I survived the rest of the day, thank god.

Anyway, this blog entry turned out to be crap, but I'm sorry. I just feel really uncomfortable that I have to sing, yea S-I-N-G SOLO on my music class next monday and perhaps play the violin. -_- PLUS we have to write this stupid viking story for our Swedish class, I'm totally failing Swedish this year....-_-'

ON the up side, I'm getting really good at the guitar. I think I can manage teh singing part soon, YIPPIE :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary teachers ftw! But what I've heard that teacher's ok.

I wanna hear you sing! Can I come? xD

Tiffany said...

Yea, I think he's gonna be alrigth XD I HOPE!

If you can come?! I THINK NOT XD

Anonymous said...

we have new teachers all the time. the teacher in chemistry is the only one that we have had from the beginning.
we're going to have a new swedish teacher next week to. :O