Friday 25 January 2008

A walk in crazy town

This week, so far, has been...something of it's own. XD

Recap: I come to school 8 o'clock on Monday,w hat do I hear? Our teacher is not there. The thing is THAT teacher is our civics,geography,history and europe knowledge teacher. That equals: a lot of canceld lessons. XD Then of course there was this teargas bomb in our school, made us evacuate and our remaining lessons were canceld. Tuesday was a day-off, watching JB on Ellen show ! (iihh!!) Hannah Montana videos! (AAAHH XD This is Joe adn kevin and I'm Nick)
I came back on Wednesday, our teacher isn't back yet which meant I had only one lesson in the morning, I jumped high of joy! WIIEE :D
I came to school thursday at 10 o'clock finding out that I was the only person who DIDN'T know my teacher STILL wasn't there. So I went into town to find presents for my friend and sister. I ACTUALLY DID find something for my sister but bought a manga to myself, though. XD Then I came back to school to take this absolutely stupid english test. (YES tehre I said it!) Remind me to write about my english lessons sometime soon on my blog....!
So Friday turned out to be the most serious day of all. Had math, GUASH it's perfectly CRAZY how these people make something so EASY into quantum physics!!! (dying here) Had japanese, then Swedish. DOOMS DAY, the handing back of our Viking stories. You got to admit, our teacher is working fast, 30 stories on one week, man! XD I had several moments I thought I'd fail the assignment totally but luckily I didn't! WWIIIIEEEEE! I'm so glad!

I've also watched a few movies this week: Scoop, Stormbreaker and Legally Blonde.
Okej I actually started out writing about the movies but it would have been just a too long entry, so I spare you guys and I'll write it maybe another time. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey long posts har fun! xD

This week was kinda messed up. But he's supposed to be back on Monday...

Anonymous said...

wahha, stormbreaker.
den va dålig va?

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

re Elin: Yes, but not THAT LONG were you scroll down for 10 minutes, oh hey theres the end.... XD

re Carro: JAA verklgien! xD