Monday 28 January 2008

Creative juice flowin'

Hey, Prettyface.

I remember the day, oh the day I saw your pretty face.
So oblivious and pretty you walk by.
You couldn't hurt nobody, not you.

No way.
You got me.
You shot me with your plasticgun.
It was a cruelty from out of this world.

BANG, that was the sound
One second and it was over.
All over.
All over, for me.

Whenever you walk again.
Don't forget.
Don't get fooled by
the Prettyface.

Haya, I read some poems we have for our theatreplay and got really inspired by this one poem. I haven't written a poem in centuries and never have I been good at that. But I really liked how this one turned out.

OH SHIT, a Jonas Update! Got a scoop that they'll play 4 new songs off their new record in their concert in Atlanta this saturday.

Dont Take My Heart And Put It On The Shelf (okej, this sound very much like a Panic! song's title XD)
Burning Up
Pushing Me Away
Little Bit Longer

And you swedish people, DON'T FORGET to watch Gossip Girl tomorrow, 8 o'clock Kanal 5 :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't wanna watch Gossip Girl >.<

Love the pic of Molly and Micah ^^

Tiffany said...

Okey, maybe you don't. XD
I like it to, it's a shame we don't get to see more of t-h-e-m in the second season. :(

Unknown said...

Tiff... so you watch Gossip Girl, huh? I watched some episodes at the beginning... it's Ok, I like the books more =)

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Huhu, I watched the pilot today, not very very interessting as they say. XD But I'd love to see more fo Taylor Momsen! I'm gonna give it a couple of episodes, but I don't think I'm gonna like it that much XD
Maybe I'll read the books.