Tuesday 29 January 2008

Oh I miss those days


Stuff I realized I miss.

-All the 'It's About Time' songs
-Singing to all the 'It's About Time' songs
-MANDY! XD
-Those days you don't go ruin your mind by thinking about the future
-Watching cartoons all day
-Days before Disneychannel ruled the younger generation
-Posters on my wall
-Zack on Heroes!
-HEROES in general!
-Melanie! :'(
-Nick's high pitch voice
-When actually other celebs were on magazines not just Disneychannel stars
-Waking up half past 8 for school
-Baggy jeans!
-When everything WASN'T emo
-Walking to school
-Riding my bike when not at work
-When violin was funnier than the guitar
-Joe's moehawk! :'(
-Dakota Fanning!!
-A REALLY great movie
-Times I was really passionate about acting
-Going to the library
-READ books, just for fun
-Times when I wrote fan fics (muahah having a dark side)
-First time I heard SOS, XD
-Walking around in chuck taylors
-When I had the Harry Potter flu
-When I thought French was the most amusing subject
-The old 'Look me in the eyes' lyrics
-Writing letters

Okey, this list can go on forever. I'm just gonna stop here.

I saw the pilot for Gossip Girl, it was OK. Well ok enough for me to wanna see the next episode. The main reasons are Blake Lively and Taylor Momsen it's really nice to see them out of their closet and do something cool. Nothing really caught me in this show, only Jenny and Dan they're so cute. :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

-When I thought French was the most amusing subject,
you're crazy :P

gossip girl, wah love it :) think i'm going to download all the 13 episodes xD

Tiffany said...

You love it? What is it to love? XD

Anonymous said...

för det är en kul o bra serie helt enkelt, muhuhu xD

Tiffany said...

Höhöh, okej inte direkt hilarious om jag får säga så XD Sak ge den några chanser annars pallar jag inte XD

Unknown said...

aww.. so nice! I miss you too ;(

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is rocks
Have a look at this funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/8b9p65