Friday 4 January 2008

Another Bus-story

I'm dead tired, but felt that I just had to write something. I've been (STILL!) practicing SOS on my guitar, I'm close now.

Yesterday me and my friend decided to take the bus to Burlöv (small town outside Mamlö) to go shopping.
First, I had trouble sleeping the night before, don't know why...maybe that the freakin' storm was blowing outside (my bed is just by the window) and not bad enough, I woke up several times during the night....aaannnnooyyiinngg. Then I had a dream that I overslept and missed the bus to Burlöv, it was all really weird.
My phone rung and I woke up at 11. Got ready and went to the bus well before the bus came. It was FREEZING plus snowing, he he. Just as I sat down, my friend called: "Tiff, I overslept. I just woke up. Where are you?"

I was like: WHAT? Are you kidding?! And I suggested to take the later bus to Burlöv. All of a SUDDEN....KKKRROOUUMM. The bus stopped, what now? The light went off and the driver tried to start the engine again, failed. He tries again, failed. THIS IS JUST NOT HAPPENING!! ON top of everything the bus stopped right in the middle on a crossroad, so all the bypassing cars had to stop and wait. Soon the cars behins us drove in the opposite lane to pass us. Then the driver opened the doors, signaling us to get the heck out.
Luckily another bus had just arrived behind us and we ran to the nest busstop.

I think everything went relatively well after that, only I bought 2 sweaters and hair clips. It's insane how I just SHOP! INSANE I SAY.

T H E R E S A N J O B R O E P I D E M I C
How I act or say may not be how I normally would, please have indulgence.

I've found the J.O.N.A.S pictures!!! MUAHHAHAHHAHAA, finally. Will I ever be clean from these drugs?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...well it was a fun day, I never thought that I was going to be the one who over slept haha...never sleep that loong...ooo u shopoholic hahah I always make u shop til u drop MOhahaha...

Tiffany said...

MMMHHHMMM XD Your a danger to the public!