Saturday 29 December 2007

When in a boyband's trap

My very respected JB-fan friend and her sister came over to us today. We are totally unstoppable, w e a r e c r a z y.
We closed us into the room, starting with with the Djungle book dvd. "I wan'na be like you" off course, I NEVER get tired of that video, no matter how many times I've seen (I totally know in which part of the song they do what by now XD).
Then switched to "Meet the Robinsons", "Kids of the Future" is such a great video, there's this little segment where Nick smiles while singing...aaahhh. (no comment -_-).
Then I put in my Bonus Jonas DVD, started out watching all the music videos. Commented on stuff, like how we love when Nick jumps with his guitar, how Joe swings his mic., how ugly Nick "date's" friends are (in SOS), the hawaiian doll which keeps commin' up (in Hold on). Yea stuff like that. I was like let's watch the concert, we don't have to watch the whole thing.Then while watching it we complained and COMPLAINED on all the silly fans that didn't sing and acted so...ignoring. And those with the foam fingers, ffs it's not a baseball game!!! <.<>

Songs of 2007.
(observe, not the best songs-then it would only be JB songs XD, but the biggest songs)


1. SOS-Jonas Brothers (absolutely the most played song this year, I was a total sucker for this song in the beginning, obsessed)
2. Try-Hayden Panetierre (for a fantastic movie, from a fantastic singer. A fantastic song :D)
3. Hey There Delilah-Plain white T's (heard it a long time ago on yahoo, got the cd and really listened to it this year. GOSH so wonderful!)
4. Ladies' Choice-Zac Efron (Hairspray original soundtrack, fell for this song in the very beginning, cold not just sit still during this song in the movie)
5. You are the music in me (reprise)-Zac Efron & Ashley Tisdale (must be the funniest moviesegment this year, this song totally rocks my socks!)
6. Goodnight and Goodbye-Jonas Brothers (LOOOOVE! from the new album)
7. Shut up and Drive-Rihanna (surprise even me, this little rocky side of her, ME LIKE :D)
8. Shadows and Regrets-Yellowcard (love the CD, shadows and regrets kills!)
9. Crank dat-Soulja Boy (it's all JOE's fault!)
10. Just want you to know-Backstreet boys (it's all JOE's fault! again!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I'm saying it again; you're crazy xD

Tiffany said...

Just a little XD

Anonymous said...

i agree with Elin !

so paper walls isn't on the list? ;)

Tiffany said...

I'm not THAT crazy..XD
well I had paper walls first, instead of shadows and regrets, then I realized I've listen to the last one more..soo XD