Monday 4 February 2008

How you become a stressful nervouswrek [part1]

Goodevening ladies and gentlemen. Today Tiffany will (raconte) revive the horrofying story of her week-end. This turned out to be a very long one, if short time skip to: Here comes the good part.

It was like any other friday and I was quite happy because of finally getting some rest, or so I THOUGHT. I knew I had work to do, I knew I had 2 presentations for monday and a english film review to write. IN some way I just had in mind that I had a lot of time and that I was almost finished with everything.
So while I was happy unaware of the cruel future I spent some(?! XD) time playing Wii, my sister got High School Musical: Sing It! I, personally think it's utterly pathetic but when you start playing, singing, you just keep on: well only one more song, no only one more. Until you are completely unable to sing anymore because of your throat sore.

So.Saturday. First I had set my alarm to ring quite early so that I could get the week's post-ads-whatever off my back. But during breakfast I was like: No I'll not make it before my chinese lesson. Because I don't like doing it so late in the morning then all those old people go out with their dogs and blablla I just dont like 'em. Then my mum was all like: Tiffany it's good weather you better do it now! Eeeehhhh...so first I did all half-heartedly but realized I had time so I just finished it before my chinese class. Then in the evening we went to some friends b-day celebration, caught up with a alot freinds I haven't seen for ages. Still no idea of the importance of doing my homework. I dont know WHAT I really thought of. I even scrobbled (??) songs from my iPod after I came home which was like in the middle of the night, but didn't do anything else of course.

Here comes freaky sunday. I started out really lazy in the morning eating a long breakfast. Then I ACTUALLY did some homework, I started to read through my papers for my civic/political presentation. Then after only 30 minutes or so, I was like Jenny let's go and buy you candy now. She was going to have a little b-day get together with some of her friends. We also wanted to bake something or make some dessert or I wanted to do it, because you all know how productive I am if I have work I don't want to do.
So after that we were supposed to take my brother to his chinese class, since our parents went out. He had a football competition or something and he was all late so we decided to skip his chinese and we went to the library instead.
The night before I thought of my music presentation and that I needed to get some more cds, hence going to the library. We went home and I made dessert with these fast-do-it-yourself package things.
After that Jennys friends came, I did some civc homework then in a MSN conversation I realized I really needed to sort things out with the music cds and stuff. So I listened through like 10 CDs trying to find a track where you hear the VIOLA, totally impossible even for me playing with the viola in several years XD, but I think I found one after a while.

OH HERE COMES the good part.
I log on to msn again, I see my civic presentaion partner, still chill I asked if he was done and stuff. And he says: Yeah almost, I just have to finish writing my english homework. For 3 seconds I sat dead still and starred at the computer screen, I COULD NOT BELIVE IT. I had COMPLETELY FORGOT my film review. I was in a shock! Then I started to curse, which I dont usually do. I CAN NOT BELIEVE I forgot it.
I had to read through a part of the civic presentation first, which I pretended I already had done for my partner. I stressed read like in 20 minutes, tried to get what they said. I could not function, I couldn't do anythign quite right after that. I tried to find some logic and sense into this situation, I could not find it. I started to get stressed out and all grumpy, almost yelled at a friend on MSN for asking me what song I was going to play at the music presentation. During these scary hour I couldn't connect thing like I used to, I didn't understand most of the things I did. I needed guidance to what I needed to do all the time. Then after an hour or so my partner says to me: TIFFANY! Get some sleep and calm the heck down! I couldn't realize how stressed I seemed to have been, even through MSN! XD Sitting inside my room made me feel so calusophobic and made everything worse, because I didn't want to go out in my pyjamas when Jenny's friends are in the livingroom (they had a day-off from school today).
I came to the conclusion of writing my film review early in the morning since I dodnät have to come to the first lesson.

TO BE CONTINUED....

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Aww,I hope you got everything done on time. I hate getting stressed out too! It's like I can feel the acne forming, haha.

Procrastination is bliss...when it doesn't kick you in the butt.

Tiffany said...

Yea, thnx for understanding XD