Sunday 31 August 2008

Never thought that I'd catch this Lovebug again..


Guess what Guess what?! I started to learn Lovebug yesterday and I know it pretty well now (huhu still I made a few slips XD). I even made a quick "preview" for you guys! Enjoy! (this is for Elin ;)

Haven't written for a while...
My brother turned 14 (took me forever to figure that out XD) this friday so as a b-day gift we went to the cinema (I paid!). We saw "Get Smart", I wasn't like very eager to see the movie because I thought it just be some crappy comedy movie but my brother wanted to see it so why not? I like Anne Hathaway! :D
It was nothing like I had imagend, it was a very down to earth, yet funny and romantic. With Steve Carell you almost automatically think it's something hilarious but non-serious, like a re-make of Johnny English. I actually thought it was really good, almost touching.
I'll say it's James Bond for younger and with more comedy. I strongly recommend :)

I went to see a friend today in town, it was nice just to walk in town for a change and not being in school. I want to buy new tights really bad, like dark yellow ones , (new pari of) white ones or turquoise ones. Found some in H&M but alas not my size. :(
Instead I found a gorgeous pair of red skinny I've wanted for so long. When we went into the fitting rooms, we start to smell something. Uh sweat on feet! We went further down the fitting room hoping it would stop smelling but right on the contrary it becomes worse. MAN, it was some serious STINK, geeesh it was like soemone had run marathon in 20 years in the same shoes and decided to take them off in the fitting rooms in H&M. There even came in a woman who sprayed perfume...AWFUL!

I spy....a Tiffany? XD

8 comments:

melanie said...

who sings that song? I really like this video, you sung it very beautifully =) after watching it I am seriously thinking about starting to play the guitar, it seems fun and very relaxing ^^

Elin said...

Tiffany rocks my world! xD

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Awww thank! It makes me soooo glad! :') Of course it's Jonas brothers. XD yeah you should its so much fun. I'll teach ya ;)

re Elin: :')

Anonymous said...

What a smell! Like old cheese or something! haha... they had to bring in a perfumelady because the smell was so awful!xD

Caroline said...

mina föräldrar var också och såg den filmen. de tyckte den va kul ;)

haha uuuww, fotsvett. mysigt!

Tiffany said...

re SAra: Huhu disgusting! XD

re Carro: Jo den var väldigt rolig :D men bra !

Anonymous said...

Good singing friend.

Snyggt posar bild vid HMV!
It makes me thinking of when I posed there, and you took the pic.

Tiffany said...

re KAttis: HAhah thank you! :D
Det var svårt att ta bilden för folk gick där hela tiden. XD Men HMV alltid i våra hjärtan ! <3