Wednesday 20 August 2008

Poning Zac Efron and tasting the celeb-life[edited]

Yesterday was an absolutely crazy day. First I had school, which is was pretty okey except Borgar. XD Jk.

I came home after school I turned on an episode of Heroes, I've missed the show, can't wait until it comes out.
ANYHOW that's not the story, around 5 o'clock I was on my laptop doing regular things; comment blogs, check jbfan.org, msn..imeem. OH SNAP Jonas Brothers were online (it was Joe online on their account) and apparently Nick also made a personal account. I wrote some comments to them both, Joe wrote back in his usual way: one word sentences. Here comes crazy thing numer one: Nick wrote back to me (freaked out XD), LONG comments hahaha XD TWICE! (Crazy thing number two:)Then I comment his blog entry and he re comment my comment, believe it or not I've joked with Nick Jonas! (How mad is that?)
Then on JB's account I see someone called Zac Efron have been commenting them, I thought it was just some poser but checked him out anyway. Looked like a regular account, maybe a poser but I didn't know for sure but I saw that this person was online, so I gave it a shot. I made a comment asking him how HSM3 was going. He answered almost immediately that is was very well. I wasn't still convinced it was him, but I didn't think much about that I was still so overwhelmed that both Joe and Nick had written to me and I desperately commented them back hoping for answers.
Then I wrote to Zac that I couldn't wait for HSM3 (which is a lie XD) and that I've been listening to "Now or Never" like some drug addict. (which IS TRUE)

I think it was about this time, I did some comment stalking, reading Zacs and Joe's comments to each other. Apparently Joe had asked about Zac's girlfriend (Vanessa) or someone and Zac said that she had just got over a cold and asked Joe how his girlfriend was. Joe said, Dude I'm single now and it sucks (MAHAHA XD) Here comes the interesting part.
Then Zac said; last time I heard you were going out with Lucy . (Lucy?! Who the hell is Lucy?!?! XD) I mean if this was a poser he/she couldn't just pull a name out of nowhere, because this is the real Joe Jonas. Joe replied: Lucy as in Lucy Hale? (See Joe knew who Zac was talking about, how could a poser know that? I didn't even know about Lucy Hale, hey I know enerything XD)


After that I was pretty convinced he really was Zac Efron (btw, he said he was at his cousins Mandy, someone who knows he Zac has a cousin called Mandy?)
(Crazy thing number 3:) Next he wrote tome: Haha, I hope you stay addicted. haha. (Zac Efron told me to stay addicted, how wicked is that XD) Then I said: Haha, you'd like that huh. I see you're talking to Jonas brothers, you haven't met for a while rite? (met at kids choice awards 07, or before) Miss them? He replied: Yeah, we haven't talked for so long anf (yeah he wrote anf XD) they are like my little buddies, well not Kevin because I think he's older than me.

All this time, I was very excited to get new comments on my profile because I hoped that it was from JB but no, ZAC EFRON. I even screamt out loud once, Zac I don't want you! I want Nick to write to me!(I was spoiled, let'sget back to that later)

I wrote back to him: yeah nice that you guys get along. Kevin is actually the same age as you, aren't you born 1987?
And he keeps replying: Yeah we are but I dunno what month he was born they told me a long time ago.
Here comes the pone, I looked up Zacs birthday it was October sometime. MAHAHA I laughed and wrote to him: Zac actually you are older than Kevin, Kevin's b-day is in November! HAHA this is so funny *geessh thanks for the laugh XD*
(Crazy thing number 4:) I LAUGHED so hard for real, I just owned a celeb. it felt AWESOME! XD

Well then unfortunately Zac logged off and neither Nick or Joe replied my comments. I think it was when I logged off this kinda ego monster started to grow larger and larger in me. I don't really know what happend but I guess I was so keen to be in there, friends with celebs or something because I've seen people on imeem becoming sorta close with them. I guess I just wondered why I couldn't be one of those.
Then when I went online again later that evening I saw them were online again. Tried to make them comment me back, apparently Kevin had also made an account. I commented him several times without luck. At the same time more and more people added me as a friend on imeem, which made my ego monster grow even more.
More and more I thought over why they didn't comment me back, I became desperate. I was like some obesessed stalking all their comments and didn't felt like talk to any of friends on MSN, I just wanted to talk to THEM. It was really scary, it took me a while before realizing how I was acting. I'm really not cut out for famous life, I would let it go to my head, I would I know that now.

Today I just let it go, I don't care anymore. It doesn't matter if they write back or not, what did it give me? Happiness for 5 minutes and then a addiction to get more?
For real I let it go, I cared too much when you do that the more you'll get hurt. I need to learn how to let go.


Me acting like an adult on the Tube in London

6 comments:

Elin said...

I actually love this story xP I could hear that way more than once or twice xD

melanie said...

you sure that it was them? I mean, that is like awesome!! I'm proud to be your cousin haha

Tiffany said...

re ELin: HAHAHHA thanks! Makes me so happy that you think so! :D I also LOVE to tell the story.:D

re Mel: Yeah I'm sure, or else I've been tricked by some huge conspiracy by Imeem.

Caroline said...

haha så himla bäst xD

Anonymous said...

haha så roligt, kan tänka mig dig alldeles glad ^^.

Tiffany said...

re CArro: JAG VET! Men Zac is the man, jag hoppas på att få snacka mer med honom. :D

re Mekz: HAHAH JO första gångend e skrev tillbaka till mig, skrek jag typ i 10 minuter XD