Tuesday 2 September 2008

Sneaky Swedish people


Dear Swedish readers, have you been picking up Metro today?
I was on my way back to my school from Borgar (another school where I have my French lesson) and I happen to stop by a busstop and sees the metro newspaperstand thing and I take one. I haven't read metro or any other free newspaper since I started to take the bike to school, and it was just a huge coincidence that I took it today. Because why? First I just flipped over soem pages and read just some random things, then in English class (during the break was it?) I read it again, then suddenly I just see THIS and totally freaks and screams after my friend, LOOK!
Man it's awesome! :D When I frist read it, after the headline it says that Joans Brothers released their new CD yesterday, and I was like...so you say August 12th is yesterday ok fine by me XD It never came to me that they meant in Sweden, never! Because these things don't happen so fast, the last JB CD "Jonas brothers" released in Sweden ONE YEAR AFTER the actual release.
So what the hey, suddenly the Swedish people became very sneaky...XD

5 comments:

Caroline said...

haha, men nu är de "kända" i sverige, därför släpps skivan så snabbt. och ibland när vissa band inte är kända alls släpps skivorna ganska snabbt också :)

Elin said...

Just you wait ;) I don't mean to compare now, JB is way better than those but still... You remember Simple Plan? Good Charlotte? They were all over the placea few years ago, everyone listened to them and everyone new some songs of them! Maybe this is what will happen to JB in Sweden as well? Everything goes very quickly and then they're just one among all the others. And... (don't get mad at me) I wouldn't be surprised if JB became a new "fjortis" band ^^'

Tiffany said...

re Carro: JO jag förstod det, men jag trodde inte att det skulle komam såå snabbt..kanske XD Det avr ju typ bah en vecka efter jag fick min!!! XD

re Elin: HAha for me how can you even compare JB with Hanson?! XD They were mayeb "IT" for only 6 months or if even they ever were "IT". OK to be as objective as possible, I really do think it's going to Simple PLan all over again but I think with JB it will get to more people at least more younger people. ANd Elin don't worry THAT's something I sat and thought about years ago ;) It IS going to be a major fjortis band but it's kinda OK. Because I know I'll still be there when that phase is over..:D

Elin said...

I can't believe you don't remember when Hanson was IT xD During 1997 or something. All the girls in my class were crazy about them and I never understood why ;P
The fjortis phase lasts very long sometimes. Just look at Tokio Hotel xD

Jenni said...

Hahaha, yeah, real ''sneaky'' =__=' When the hell did that happen?! Like you said! It took A YEAR for them to get ''Jonas Brothers'' here! I was really surprised, it was a real wtf!? moment.