Saturday 23 August 2008

Who created Matrix? [edited]

Welcome to a new LAYOUT! Hehe, I actually changed layout just a couple of days ago and I really liked that one but i recently upgraded my blogger to this new layout thingy and it uses XML codes and not HTML codes, which my regular layouts are. Somehow I found this layout with XML codes, I found out later how I could use HTML codes on my new layout thing.
I'm actually not very fond of this one but it'll do for a while. I've added a music player with a nice song while reading my nice blog. XD There's also a random poll on the menu, make sure to vote even if it's weird. ;) Furthest down on my blog I've put up my Youtube channel, some of my videos are up (? you mean down XD) there, check them out and give me some views! ;) hu-hu

School's rolling, eventually I'll get used to have French on Borgar (I guess...). I have a new teacher in a new subject, Religion. New teachers are always scary, so much is on even in the very beginning. Almost everything is decided the first time the teachers says something, in a couple of minutes we'll know what kind of teacher she/he is and immediately know how to act. Cruel first impression.
I also started Philosophy, geesh already from the first lesson I knew that this was one more subject that'll slowly tear me apart...XD But there was one awesome thing in our first Philosophy lesson, we were talking about things we actually knew and everyone staretd to question everything; do you really see what you see, so you really know what you know, blabla. Then someone mentioned Matrix, that we didn't know for sure that we all didn't just live in some computer world. Then someone else says really seriously: Well it's not true, we created Matrix! so awesome! XD)
On Monday starts Psychology, can't wait to see how that's going...(sarcastic -_-)
Isn't it ironic? In a time when the fans listens as most to JB, I'm not listening at all...... How will this end?

8 comments:

Elin said...

I like this layout more than the other one ;P And maybe it would be nice if you showed less posts on the front, then your YouTube Channel would get higher and more people would see it? Just some advice ^^'

I love philosophy! xD I could see that you and Rickard didn't have too much fun, but I've never studied a funnier subject. And is it only me or does this subject really not fit Giulia? xP

Tiffany said...

Hahah, no I really liked the old one. I'll change this soon but I'm jsut too lazy now :P Glad you liekd it anyway :D

Yeah thanks, I narrowed the posts down, I think it's better now. I guess u are one of those who voted on my poll ;)

Elin said...

Yep that was me xD

melanie said...

I like the new layout! It's not so.. dark =) Yay, you know that I love I kissed a Girl.. Can't hear it enough! Omg, I'm so not looking forward to Philosphy, I have it in January... I'm such a bad expressionist, and I hate to question things.. and the worst thing is, everybody is good in it in my class!

Caroline said...

fin layout. hoho jag har också psykologi på måndag xD

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Yeah I can't get enough of it either XD Yeah my friends are also crazy for philsophy XD

re CArro: tack! :D Lycka till på måndag! XD

Unknown said...

Just noticed your profile pic... the mirror looks kinda familiar to me ;) Wah.. I wish we could meet soon!

Tiffany said...

re Mel: hahaha, yeah i just changed it, really old pic. XD You still have the mirrors? I miss u so much! :'(