Sunday 17 August 2008

Summer two thousand eight


This picture pretty much says everything of my summer this year. XD As said many times before this summer has been the very best in my life (so far XD), and it's not just because of meeting Jonas Brothers. (well, mostly..)

The summer started off already interesting with my very first summer job, which I had a blast at. It really gave me insight of how it was having children. An imagened crush, being friends with 6 year olds and acting like a 6 year old- that tells most of the experience. XD
Then during my second week at work I had to take one day off to go to the JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT! (well Avril Lavignes but, what the hey XD) My very first time seeing the boys in real life, man it's still unreal to me. (really without my pictures I'd think I dreamt it all! XD) Waiting in line with Trs, Manda and Jenn was awesome, that was almsot the whole experience...and of course meeting Greg Garbo!! XD (Do you think he "closed" his blog for general visitors because of me?)
It was after this concert I got sick, Jonas-sick. Everything I did, I thought, I sang, I breath was Jonas Brothers! XD I didn't care for anything just as long I had my JB dose. And it would become so much worse 2 days later, when I went to Stockholm to my second Jonas Brothers concert.
I went to the meet n' greet (CD signing) and really I was the only person there that didn't freak out. It was strangely calming seeing those "fans" freaking out over some boys they obviously didn't know. (stuck up much? XD) When I opened my mouth to say the very first word to Kevin Jonas that was when my brain shut down and left me with all the memory gaps. (Darn brain!) I guess I just couldn't take it, it was too good to be true. They are great boys and I always say that they deserve every fan they got (I say that? Well, I'll start saying it...! XD)
The Stockholm concert was the most wonderful and the most insane experience ever. The Swedish fans were so enthusiastic and energetic that it didn't just lift the boys up but it made yourself feel so good, because you know the boys really enjoyed the concert. I walked on clouds for weeks after that. I was convinced that this was the meaning of life, being this happy. The boys seemed like my everything.

I finished my summer job a couple of weeks after that, having fallen in love with most of the kids and promised to come back soon. The same day as I ended my summer job my cousins from France came. It was nice seeing them again, we did some fun stuff but I don't why I couldn't enjoy it more. Maybe I couldn't keep doing all my JB things or I just felt so sufficated.
In the beginning of August Meks and I went to London, as you remember very well. It was the first time I went on a holiday by myself (without family) without being a language travel. I felt really grown-up and free, it was awesome.

Then of course the CD (!!&!/&¤#@¤ !!%&/¤%&¤ anger) would be a perfect ending on a perfect summer but it just made me angry, depressed and sad.

Other things really made my summer was: haning out with Trs and Manda, seeing KP, making music videos, seeing the very anticipated Camp Rock, figuring out about what I want to do in the future and listening to the Beatles (they rule!).


new wall versus old wall

3 comments:

Elin said...

I guess this has been a very JBish summer for you? xP Haven't you got the CD yet? O.o

I know the feeling with your cousins even though I don't have any cousins xD And I like your new wall :)

Oh and what/who is KP?

Anonymous said...

Du har verkligen haft en bra sommar. HAHA!

Det var kul att se dej så glad. Du jag freaka inte heller ut på singeringen. HAhA!

Vet du! Laura från Spanien (en Bounty) ska komma till Sverige nästa vecka. Och jag ska träffa henne. Kul va?!

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Elin you are in deep water here, DONT TALK ABOUT THE CD *scary angry XD*
Thanks (about my wall), I thought it was time to ditch the celec posters XD *feeling real mature :P*
KP, it's a nickname for a friend in Stockholm

re Kattis: Haha det är sant, jag tänkte skriva att du inte heller gjrode det men det blev inte samma effekt XD Men klart jag kommer ihåg dig osso! :P
Laura? Jo jag tror jag kommer ihåg henne, åh vad kul! Komemr hon med familjen lr?