Wednesday 27 August 2008

Videogirl rocked my world

O-M-G! Did you hear ? I'm dating a Jonas Brother. It's SO hot!
Believe it or not, I GOT THE CD TODAY! XD I really felt that I was about to crack today or tomorrow. I was starting to doubt that the CD would actually come but it is when you let your guard down it it strikes you rite? XD
The whole thing was kinda funny, when I woke up this morning and my sister said; Tiff you're lucky I dreamt that you got your CD, so you are getting it today.
There's a inside story about that, my sister said that she have had these dreams sometimes. It could be like one day when we are watching "Suite life of Zack and Cody" and she'll say I dreamt or had a feeling that it would be this episode. And it happends not just once, like two or three times. But it's not like something I've taken seriously, I mean "Sutie life" episodes goes in reprise all the time. XD But then she said that about my CD today and I gave it a second thought, it is really creepy! XD
The CD is.....flawless, absolutely amazing. I can like die for the CD, it's freakishly awesome. I could go on for hours about it, but I really have to go and sleep. See Ya! :D

(Narnia; Capsian was awesome, I'm gonna tell you more about it another day. :D)

4 comments:

Elin said...

Haha! you're funny, know that? But the song I got really stuck on is Love Bug it's the only song (except from Burning Up) on the CD that I know by heart xD

But that with your sister is kind of creepy O.o

Tiffany said...

HAhah, I don't know the verse to Lovebug yet, but give more a couple of days and I know ;)

I KNOW! DOn't know what to believe XD

Therese said...

vi har inte fått än :'(
tänk så har brevbärarna lämnat fel som de brukar :O o så snor nån den xD

svar till bloggkommentar på insertrandomtexthere.blogspot.com:
inte 10 vita pennor men andra saker xD
jag ska nog till noncon, inte cosplaya xD
ja vi hade tänkt det^^

Tiffany said...

re trs: Jag vet det är så sjukt orättvist! :( Dem bahh..OOHH gratis skiva, awesome. XD Ni får gå och ta tillbaks den!

Va ska du göra på noncon om inte cosplaya? XD
När ska ni te sthlm, hade ni tänkt?