Sunday 17 August 2008

Holy Rebellioness

Guys! I'm mad and I'm on a strike!
Since yesterday evening I've decided NO MORE listening to Jonas Brothers until my CD arrives. It is a riot!
I am not kidding, I'm dead serious (I didn't even listen to Play My Music on the Camp Rock CD when I was in the car!) I am mad and I figured out that when I listened to JB I just got more depressed and angry. Sorry boys (and Manda) no offence but...BLAME IT ON THE CD!
So what am I doing when I can't listen to Jonas Brothers? I'm drugging High school musical, HAHAHA I know it's pathetic, but deperate times calls for deperate mesures. Besides the new song (from the new movie) is not all that bad, or maybe it's something I made up for myself because I can't listen to what I actually like. XD I've also been listening to the Beatles, Cobra Starship and Mayday Parade, which is kinda refreshing.

School tomorrow...and I'm kinda OK with it. But I know I'll take it back after the end of the week. XD Well good thing with beginning school is the take-it-easy period in the beginning, rite ? ;) I've seen our schedule and it confuses me, hopefully there'll be some light over it tomorrow.

I'm actually watching High school musical (the first) right now. I've realized as a whole movie HSM is slightly better than Camp Rock, you know storywise. It feels like a real musical but modernized and..young XD. Camp Rock is more like a family movie only with unusally much singing. But you all know which soundtrack I like the best. :D

You know what High School Musical have always been like my guilty pleasure, I think it's dorky and lame but at the same time I can't get enough. XD But you know what? I'm glad that I was there when it happened, HSM really is a phenomenon. You know why? Because of cute actors /actresses, catchy songs and cool dances, that's really everything that needs to catch the hearts of 12 year old girls around the world.
MAN, the actors/actresses suck in this first movie XD. You can see how their lines go through the head then out from their mouth, you can really see OH NOW it's my line and now I have to this. They sure improve int he sequel though. Zac looks like such a dork in the first movie and it's not even him singing in the movie, which I strongly dislike because Zac is a great singer but I guess Disney channel didn't think so.


High School Musical 3, hitting the big screen October 24th :)

6 comments:

Elin said...

Well, I commented on your strike yesterday so...

Whatever you say about HSM that's exactly like Grease (except that the actors are really good in Grease). I never really liked HSM, partly because I think it's a rip-off of Grease and partly because I don't like the music very much. On the other hand I love the rock 'n' roll music of Grease xD
So I'm voting Grease

Caroline said...

snygg layout :D
du du, jag hade tänkt komma ner på onsdag, vill du gå på mlm-festivalen? vilken tid slutar du skolan?

Caroline said...

snygg layout :D
du du, jag hade tänkt komma ner på onsdag, vill du gå på mlm-festivalen? vilken tid slutar du skolan?

Anonymous said...

Hey... I just saw that you were in London few days ago... that must have been great? You know that I'm going to England as well in 4 weeks *happppyy* Yeah... I just realized how lame the storyboard of all the HSM Movies are... so I'm not really looking forward to the new movie... just the songs maybe.. You know I'm seriously thinking about having my own blog now... It seems really fun =) xoxo Mel

Tiffany said...

re Elin: I don't think you feel the exact same way as I am, really. Grease is like cool, its a big thing in the industry of musical movies.
You might say that HSM is rip-off, I agree the story is almost the exact same but come on, Girl like Boy like girl, boy cant be with girl, Grease wasn't the first movie to invent that. But I think there's something to HSM, you know spirit, fun and happiness, which makes you feel so good.
Personally I didn't like Grease, the music is quite okej but I do like the modern HSM soundtrack better.

re Carro: Tackar tog mig evigheter att hitta en bra.

re Mel: You are going to England too? I think you told me about that but what was it again? XD

Kajsa said...

Jag har aldrig sett HSM, men spelar de inte den på Nöjesteatern? Ifall de gör det, vill du gå med mig och se den? Musikaler är nästan alltid bättre på scen. Förutom när de ska göra om det till svenska och översätta allt - det gillar vi inte. Men även med översättning så tycker jag att musikaler ofta vinner på scen.