Wednesday 27 August 2008

The invisible post

Rain, rain and more rain. We're having a depressing rain period over here, got sun? Send over some pls! XD

I don't know if any of you noticed that I posted a entry last night about messing up my layout, it was awful. I found new layouts and got all crazy over them but then the code didn't work and everything was messed up. In the end I had to revert back to classic template and use my old layout. But I fixed everything today, even got the layout I wanted yesterday, WIHOO :D
I really like this one, but when I chanegd layout all my gadgets disappeared with it. I've added the most of them back, changed poll, put my youtube channel thing in the bottom, the links. I'm still thinking about the music player I had, but I really didn't liked the fact that the song starts off itself everytime you enter my blog, kinda annoying (especially when I check my blog everyday XD)

Hope you like it AND vote on the poll! :D
(I'm going to see Narnia; Prince Caspian AGAIN XD today and you can look forward to a proper evaluation of the movie later! ;)

5 comments:

Caroline said...

sweet layout.
undrar när caspian kommer på dvd!
hörde från sandra att din skiva kommit. är du glader nu? :D

melanie said...

Oh.. I like this one <3
Are you watching the movie for the second time or what? I like the actor of the prince, I think he's cute ^^

Tiffany said...

re carro: Ja, det står inte på cdon eller nåstans än så ett tag till :D JAg är död! Shit, skivan är underbar jag dör XD

re Mel: Thanks! Yeah I saw it when it premiered during the summer. yeah he is :D Skandar (edmund) is the hottest ever though XD!

Elin said...

Actually there was another player just a little bit further down on the page. Smaller and it doesn't start off by itself. I had that one before, but I like that it starts by itself ;)

Tiffany said...

re ELin: Oh really? XD I was browsing thorugh all teh players but couldn't find someone like that. Remember the name? XD