Monday 18 August 2008

Malmö Borgar school here we go

School is on!
The schedule is pretty OK, two lessons on Wedensday...not bad. XD
I just don't like the fact that non of our lessons is actually in our school. They're renovating my whole school so (actually almost all the schools in Malmö is doing it, at the same time smart huh? XD) we have to go to other schools for lessons or the ever charming baracks. For me I have French lessons in Malmö Borgar, that's about 15-20 minutes walk from my school. And I just can't wait that all my prejudice about Borgar kids comes true, tomorrow is going to be torture! XD

Sorry guys, I'm listening to "Now or Never" like some drug addict. PLEASE HELP ME, oh you almighty CD please come soon! *This is Tiffany going insane for real*


Haha, I bought this really cool LP disc in London of JB's single SOS. EPIC! XD

6 comments:

Caroline said...

now or never i hsm3 eller? xD

melanie said...

wow, you got a record player? you're so retro girl =)

Elin said...

That record player is so cool! Did I tell you that I love vinyl?

And I'm goign crazy about the none-of-our-classes-are-at-our-school-thing. On my blog as well xD

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Ah thanks, it's my dads. I thought it was dead cool also :D
I totally hate that I have to go to borgar! Pauli is even OK now! XD

re MEl:Mahhaaa, no it's my dads actually. He haven't used it liek in ages it had like two metres of dust on it XD No, its really cool :D

re Carro: Now or never-HSM3 my current drug XD

Anonymous said...

Hittade du LP-spelaren? Funkade? :P

Tiffany said...

re MEks: Muahha jo min pappa hade faktiskt en. Det funkar hur bra som helst, skit coolt :D