Saturday 29 November 2008

Nouveau Layout

NEW LAYOUT! I've thought of changing for a while but been so lazy. XD I thought of having a seasonal layout, right in time for x-mas :D And don't forget to check out my new feature song! Makes me feel like x-mas already :)
I must say I'm into the x-mas mood right now. Can't believe it's only (?!) 3 weeks until schoolbreak, hohoho! I'm SOOOO ready for break and x-mas!

I've been constantly playing (singing) Disney Sing it, it makes my throat sore but I can't stop singing. XD Me and my sister have so much fun with Miley Cyrus "See you again", because she's so silly and it's so fun to make fun of her. XD "I got my sight set on you and I'm ready to aim..!"
The thing with singing TV games is that eventually you'll like songs you didn't before or haven't heard before. (positive and negative I must say). Like I've decided to check out Aly and Aj more and I keep having "Like Woah" in my head.

What's up with that anyway? Songs you absolutely didn't like when you first heard it but when you happen to listen to it 3-4 more times you start to think otherwise, hmmm this is not so bad after all. This song happened to me recently;

There are so much I want to blog about but I have so much to catch up on, like playing the guitar and upload new vids. :D:D

I' L L B E B A C K

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Så är det. Jag kan tycka en låt är dålig första gången jag lyssnar, sen kan jag älska den efter att ha lyssnat några ggr :P

Elin said...

Love the layout (although it's pink xD)

And I'm so sick of Hot n' Cold right now. Same goes for So What. I think I heard them too many times in Edinburgh!

Tiffany said...

re Carro: JO faktiskt! XD

re ELin: Thanks, yeah I didn't want a pink one (again!) but this was like the best I could find :D I don't know I think I started to like Hot n Cold because of edinburgh. I thought so what was really cool thr first time I heard but then when I got it on my itunes I never listened to it, it jsut wasnät good anymore XD

melanie said...

I love hot n cold and katy perry.. she's so cool, have you seen her outfits lately? It's so not hollywood-like and that's what I like about her.

Tiffany said...

re Mel: Yeah I've gotten pretty much additec to this song (too!). I think she got a really awesome style you know. I've seen her outfits, not the ones very recently but are they any different?