Wednesday 19 November 2008

Poll, Song and the Starbuck


Good news, people, good news! I'm done with my novell! (Congrats Manda ;) I must add things and names I didn't at the time but I'm done! (Have to type it on the computer too but yeah..)
The photo is me writing the last part at Starbuck with my Very berry scone :P If I keep studying at Starbucks it will be very much expensive, so I' glad I'm done with the novell :P
Now I just have the religion presentation, french book, math, psychology pages, my lines for my acting lessons to study. No match.......not at all. XD

About the Poll; I must say I'm quite sad that there's not more people that participate in them XD But yeah I'm glad there are at least 8 people that does :) I think I must do better questions :P
I actually thought more people would vote the non Jonas songs for me to learn but I guess that's a good thing for me. Most of you liked "Play My Music", it's not a very easy song to sing but I'll do my best I swear. I'm on my way to learn the interact thing (bridge) for Lovebug and I really want to learn "A Lonely September" by Plain White T's too. I'll be much glad to come home to my guitar. I didn't think guitar could be worse than mine, but evidently there are, like the one in this apartment. Old like a cryptkeeper. XD

And then there was about my new feature song, I don't think any of you listened to my old one but. XD This is the 30 sec. preview of the real studio verision of Jonas Brothers song "Move On". The song in studio verision is impossible to get and I'm getting so anxious the mroe I lsiten to the preview because I love it so much. This is absolutely the song I want the most to end on one of the albums even more than Eternity and Kung Fu Grip.


Look here comes the sun, but it was freakin' much wind today :P

4 comments:

Kajsa said...

How do you get hold of all these JB-things?

Tiffany said...

all these JB things? XD I've got two years practice XD

Caroline said...

blåsten i sverige dödar!
jag kan inte ens cykla till skolan, så har fått ta bussen 2 dagar denna vecka :P

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Åh fy men nu har ni snö iaf. vi har bah piss typ XD