Monday 17 November 2008

Why people drink out

Hello to you all early risers out there (early...?XD). Long time no see.
I haven't been up to much lately mostly done homework (writing that stinckin' novel of mine) and we also went out one night, last saturday. (two days ago)

Here you got a photo of the Elephant house btw. It's a café here in Edinburgh, quite famous. If I saw Harry Potter does it ring any bells? XD Okej anyway, JK Rowling was said to sit right in this very café when the idea of Harry Potter was born. The café has taken this as a major publicity stunt (there are articles and stuff everywhere XD). The café was really nice, crowded though,but nice.

About Saturday, we went out this youth place called Lava Ignite (which by the way no one here calls it, it has millions of nicknames) to celebrate one of our friend's 18th B-day. I got myself pumped up with listening to Jonas Brothers on loud (the others did not...:P). The taxi ride there got quite expensive because I forgot my ID and we had to go back (WHAT?! XD).

I know why people drink so much at these places now, it's because they can go out and dance, even if they can't, and don't care that they embarrass themselves (because they think no one sees them XD). Me personally had a great time on the dancefloor observing those drunk people dancing away. XD
I msut say the music on the place wasn't really great. They had dance or remixed current songs, so even when they had normal songs it sound like dance beacuse of the remix. XD But of course there were some good songs to dance to. Like Pussycat Dolls' "When I grow up" and SouljaBoy's "Crank that". Haha when Soulja boy came up it just cracked me up and I just had to dance. XD Man, Crank that forever ! ;)

Then of course I lost my ticket for the wardrobe and they just "couldn't find" my brown, H&M, with pink lines, size 40 jacket. They told me to come back tomorrow which resulted that I walked in a t-shirt a half mile to the taxi. Freezing, I could borrow Didriks jacket though so it was fine. I called them first thing in the morning and told me to come around 9 and 10 (evening) to get it. So there I was, wandereing around the whole day thinking that they might have lost my jacket somehow, or given to someone else, or no it's a cheap H&M jacket who wants that, or don't worry it's going to be there. It didn't help either when Kajsa said; what if you can't get your jacket back and stuff. Like thanks! XD

I had to really buckle up with clothes when I started my long journey to the club (about 2-3 km from our apartment) in the dark. First I turned off in the wrong street and I thought that what else in the wold could wrong, luckily I went back and finally found it. I recognized one of the girls standing outside smoking from yesterday and told her how everything was. She told me to wait before she finish smoking so she could get someone to find the jacket for me, and she did. I had to describe the jacket for the 1000nd time. Those dreadful 5 minutes waiting outside, I just mademyself not think about what would happen next. Then another girl came out and she had my jacket. Thank you! And so my journey back begun and nothing much dramatic happend.


Calling all Jonas Supporters, it's American Music Awards this Sunday and the boys are nominated for Breakthrough Artist. Let's get them winning (not second place) this time!
Okej you do like this: Click on this link: http://abc.go.com/primetime/ama/index?pn=tmobilevote
Vote for your favourite Brothers, then click on f5 on your keyboard. And vote again! :)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

haha aww, bra att du fick din jacka tebax.
En gång la jag mina pengar och den lappen till gaderoben i min bh för jag hade ingen ficka. Bästa sättet egentligen att inte bli av med saker xD

Elin said...

Du var otursförföljd den kvällen :P Men det var tur att du fick din jacka tillbaka. :)

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Höhö, too much information XD Nej skoja. JO jag hade en liten väksa, men jga var rätt stirrig den kvällen, biljetten trillade väl ut.

re Elin: I KNOW !:'(