Tuesday 11 November 2008

Home sweet home

Here I am breakfast blogging again. XD What's up anyway? How's everything back in Sweden? :P

It was yesterday evening, for once I felt a bit homesick. We went with our teacher to eat at a chinese restaurant, and one of the owners spoke cantonese (what I speak at home). I really missed chinese food and just for the sake of feeling better I even ordered duck. Ah, it felt like it was so long time ago! :D And for once in a long time I was really full.
And Jenny, if you read this tell mum I miss her cooking! XD

Otherwise it's been stormy (very!) over here. Me and Kajsa could hardly walk to the supermarket yesterday. It's almost crazy that we must buy food everyday, mostly bread and juice. XD And that is one of the excuses I use to sit in, almost the whole day.
I would like to discover more of Edinburgh, just not when it's freezing or very windy. Maybe a day like today...
And lastly, guys I haven't forgotten to send you postcards. I'm just waiting with writing until when there are a few more things to write about. :D I miss you guys! :)


A windy day

8 comments:

Caroline said...

aww, det blåste som f-a-n här igår också på morgonen. det gick knappt att cykla till skolan så kom precis i tid :P

Anonymous said...

Miss you to.
Fast jag saknar dej alla dagar jag inte ser dig (och resten), och dte är många dagar.

Fick ett paket från Skottland idag, jag blev glad. Fick en kalender och två taratan-scarfs.

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Fy va jobigt XD Nej blåst e bajs, man kan nt göra nånting typ då XD

re KP: Aww :D:D Jag saknar er (DIG) jäte mycket. Tänkte på dig när jag såg Melee skivan, borde lyssna mer på dem XD
Edinburgh e faktikst riktigt trevligt :D Jag stormtrivs :D

Anonymous said...

Melee.. Bra. jag lyssnar ju på JB.
Edinburgh är mysigt.

Jenni said...

Aaww, chinese food rocks 8DD It's fine at the moment, it's very rainy here and all. And today I went to the Gymnasiemässa 8DD It's a little bit sad cause I just pretend to show interest to some schools cause I want free stuff.. anyways 8DD
I'll definitely tell mum :D

How did the laundry go? 8D

Tiffany said...

re Jenny: Well good, just that we have to dry the clothes ourselves. Which takes forever XD And just mysteriously the radiatiors just stop working sometimes.

Jenni said...

re: Tiffany :)
That is troublesome >_< But you survive neh? 8D

Tiffany said...

re Jenni: Maybe XD