Saturday 22 November 2008

Look at a tree (while it lasts...)

Look who I saw on TV today.. ;)
This was on the Brittish MTV (TMF which stands for..?), today. A hitlist by the Jonas boys :) "Jonas Brothers' We are family: Top 10". Most definitely awesome! Too bad they didn't rank themselves more, he he he. XD They didn't do much, sat on the sofa presenting all the songs (reading rolling text that is..) but that was all they had to do to make my day! :)

This was the list:
10. Mmbop-Hanson
9. Potential Break-up song-Aly and AJ
8. Pure Shores-All Saints
7. I believe in a thing called love-The Darkness
6. Changes-Kelly and Ozzy Osbourne
5. Anything-3T
4. Don't look back at anger-Oasis
3. Teenager-My Chemical Romance
2. I want you back-Jackson 5
1. Burnin' Up-Jonas Brothers

And then they played Lovebug ! (L O V E !) Awesome! I've seen it total 3 times (on tv) now in Edinburgh and yet hoping to see more before I go home. :P

I also went to the "Royal Botanic Garden" by myself today, (mähähä) to look at some trees. I went mostly because I needed a walk but I've also seen some pictures of it and it was quite nice. So I took the map and I were off, gladly it wasn't as far as i thought. There I was woundering around taking pictures, enjoying life and nature and eating raisins. It was really relaxing and nice.
Oh and plus, I heard some random wannabe goth girl suddenly burst out in singing "Scream". How awesome isn't that? XD I didn't realize which song she sang until I'd passed her and couldn't join her song, it would have been fun! :P
Toodles!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

...so bad i wanna scream!
haha, härligt :))

Tiffany said...

Haha hon verkade vara en trevlig tjej :P

Anonymous said...

Oh jag såg HSM3 igår med min Carro.

På hem vägen var det snöstorm, och vi satt i en kundvagn utanför tandläkaren i Sollentuna och väntad på min far. HAHA!