Friday 14 November 2008

New Poll!

About the poll, it's kinda funny that most of you guys' guilty pleasure is Jonas Brothers. I mean, that is my ONLY pleasure. XD JB is pretty much my life now and there is no part of me whatsoever that is ashamed of that. It's not like I tell everyone I see that I love Jonas Brothers, mostly because I'm usually a person that don't go around and tell people stuff if they haven't asked me first.
But really what's so embarrassing about Jonas Brothers? XD

I'm however glad nobody voted Miley/Hannah as their guilty pleasure, I might have end the relationship we had ;) (jk)

I'm sry I haven't written the past few days, much have been going on and I can't wait to tell you. 3 (of 5) of us went to Inverness and Drumnadrochit today. Long journey, long journey. I woke up around 5 today and just got home. I'll get some sleep and I'll tell you more :D

Here's a sneak peek:


Arriving at the trainstation in Inverness around 10 o'clock

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inverness. Vill också dit. Hade ni kul? Var ni i Dores också?