Sunday 9 November 2008

Hello Sunshine

Haya Edinburgh calling! XD

Would you look at that ? We're having sunshine! But as I'm writing this the clouds' are coming. (took the picture just 5 minutes ago XD) It's great while it lasts. :D

Right now I'm sitting in front of the TV watching the 50 greatest Movie songs. OH YEAH! XD Breaking Free from HSM came into the 50th place. XD but really there are some really good songs. :D
Music television is the shit ! XD (it's pretty much everything I do over here ...XD)

I must do something soon....like Math or the Sweidsh novel (I don't even what do write about), just after these 50 greatest movie songs XD Huhuhu..

Picture of Edinburgh Castle from Princes Street :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det låter som rena lyxen där borta, hät jobbar man ihjäl sig på donkan XD...

Tiffany said...

re Meks: Aww ! :( Vi har det faktiskt rätt bra här :D
Du jobbar för mycket! XD