Tuesday 4 November 2008

Ed-ed-Edinburgh

The weather for the nest 4 days in Edinburgh, Scotland. Not nice, I must say. Rain and fog, yyeess! XD I'm not finished packing yet (!!), everything just got so much delayed and I jsut did whatever I felt for and didn't take anything too seriously, which resulted in a suitcase not packed....UUgghh


I must tell you more about Luleå, or yeah I have tons of beautiful photos. Let's watch them and save words. XD


Luleå town centre. It felt like you're in the "Julkalendern" XD



Awesome view from the cottage. It's NOT as warm as it might look like.

Look what I found, even up in Luleå! XD S-s-snow!

Man, I'm dead-tired. Need to sleep. Need to get up. Need to pack. Edinburgh tormorrrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heta bilder.

Skottland är känt för regn, enligt min skotte ialla fall.

S-s-snow?! Jag trodde dumea våra kompisar. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

HAHHAA, it really looks like Julkalendern 8DDD Oh, Camp Rock reached (almost) the top of Sweden 8DDD BAM!

Caroline said...

haha julkalendern xD

Tiffany said...

re KP: AHHAHA, jo det var det var det jag emande med första meningen. XD KRAMISAR!!!

re JEnny: It reached! XD

re Carro: Jo det ser ut som det, gör det inte?