Friday 7 November 2008

A lonely Starbuck

D'you know what? I have two papercuts on my left-hand finger, just along side each other. How did that happen?

Okej something less random, what about my day today? XD

I woke up automatically around 8 today, figured that non of the others had so I decided to stay in my room. I read a little, watched some Gaelic cartoons on TV.
After noon we went out to actually work on you project. We gave out some questionnaries to tourists (our project's about scottish tourism á la loch ness monster). It was quite funny really, met a lot of french people, some chineses (spoke a bit with them ! XD) and other very nice people. When we were done we split up to go shop and so on. Me and the guys sat down at Starbucks. The Hazelnut hot chocolate is HEAVENLY! Oh my. XD
Then we strolled around and shoped. Well, we went into Topshop and I went to the womens clothes and they to the mens. I couldn't find them afterwards (apparently were they in the changing rooms XD), so there I was strolling down in Edinburgh by myself with my Starbuck mug. I found my favourite shoe stores, Schuh and Office. :D:D I.want.to.buy.must.save.money. XD We met however by chance and we went on together. We found some very cheap movie and CD stores! Quite awesome :D

Morning at Waverley.

8 comments:

Kajsa said...

You take really nice pictures! You have to teach me while we are here. Please? ^^

Tiffany said...

HAha, aw thanks! :D:D

Anonymous said...

ah. låter nästan som London :P
vill du berätta mer om den? :)

Caroline said...

spara money till vadå? :P

Tiffany said...

re Meks: Haha, jo d e lite mkt som London igen XD VA ska jag berätta? XD

re Carro: Spara pengar så jag kan leva dessa tre veckor XD

Anonymous said...

Har inte kommenterat på ett tag.

cheap CD store?
WHERE?!

Anonymous said...

Är Waverley er station?

Tiffany said...

re KP: Fopp heter den, den ligger på Rose street.

re Jenny: Järnvägs stationen i Edinburgh heter Edinburgh waverley.