Monday 3 November 2008

Cuddled with polar bears

HAYA I'm back from the cold with new experiences, frostbites and a bunch of great photos!
Luleå was plain awesome (ice coldness). It was laughingly cold (really, once it was so cold the only thing you could do was to laugh) but still so much fun. I experienced (most likely) the coldest temperature in my whole 18 year old life during these days, watched a horror flick (which I normally dislike), talked loads about JB XD, cooked, went to a handcraft fair (? hantverksmässa) with load of cool north Swedish stuff. (and got married in a church for that matter...right KP;))

I don't have time to write all about it right now because I have a french test tomorrow (which I'm sensing I'll fail) and I ahven't even started to pack for Edinburgh! Uuuggghhhh, strreeesssss. But I thought you'd get updated for a while anyway.

I've missed out so much and I will keep missing much, since I'm leaving (again!) in 2 days. To see some picture of our home for the three futur weeks: http://www.edinburgh-holiday-accommodation.co.uk/eha_property.php?pid=287&type=sc
And if you want a postcard á la Edinburgh from me, leave you adress on the comments ;)


A frosty view near (? XD) my friend's cottage outside Luleå

5 comments:

Kajsa said...

Sounds awesome to be in Luleå this time of year! I just love that silent cold, when there's no wind to speak of and the snow glitters in the sun... Yes, I have actually seen lots of days like that in real life and not just on postcards xD Did you get to experience it?

Caroline said...

wow så fin bild, på sjön? havet?

hihi, du har min adress :)
ha så roligt i Skottland <3

Anonymous said...

Det var kul i Luleå. Det var faktiskt tråkigt att komma hem.

Det var kul när vi garva när det var så kallt. HAHA! Det var bara -5.

Yes. vi är ju gifta nu, och särbos och vad det nu är-

Jag vill ha vykort. Fast du har min adressredan, eller?

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Well there wasn't much snow but some. :P It's a whole different feeling up there, a whoel different slinece and coldness, but it was cool :D

re Carro: HIhi tack! :D Ja tror det var en sjö..:P

re KP: Jo jag saknar er redan! Vårt första barn måste heta Joseph föresten! XD Men ja, vi höres från Skottland :)

Anonymous said...

Joseph?!.. Oh wait, I get it.

Ja ha den bra. Ät inte ihjäl dej på Tesco bara, HAHA!