Wednesday 26 November 2008

Kid back in the future


That's right I'm back in the future. One hour into the future....

In one way this trip has passed incredibly fast, I remember like yesterday when we came to the apratment for the first time, but then I must admit that during the second week it felt like we've been there forever.
But now I'm back and I feel like I've grown, literally the ceiling was so high in that aprtment that I felt like a giant when I came stepped into ours. XD But I've experienced how to save money on food, how to cook on a gas oven, how to cook for myself and others and so on. Experiences people need if they want to live on their own one day.

It was still a bit snow when I came back and the cold is something else, down here. XD I ate (good food!) and then unpacked my 21kg suitcase, but at that time only 18kg because I had to unpack some stuff at the airport because they wouldn't let me have this one single kg too much! I had actually bought quite much stuff; CDs, DVDs, clothes, calenders, souvenirs, shoes, accessories and more, how will I afford x-mas this year?!
Me and my sister couldn't resist playing my new bought Wii game "Disney Sing It" (with Camp Rock's Play My Music!) 11 o'clock in the evening. It was awesome! There are like only 3 songs we sing in the game; This is Me, Gotta find you and Play my music from Camp Rock. Haha, still it's much awesome.
Most of all, I've figured by now, I've missed singing out loud and wearing skirts. And my guitar is so wonderful!!! :')

We didn't have classes today and I went to the university fair thing in town. I'm glad I had looked up information before I went because then I knew where to go and where to not waste my time. And I could better get the information I wanted when I asked. I didn't even realized that I've been there for almost 3 hours after I've done asking at the stands which I was interested in. Oh my!
I'm a person with a goal now! YES! XD Right now the future seems to take me to either: London, Kalmar, Jönköping or Borås.
OH YEAH!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Vad ska du plugga? Visste inte ens att det fanns universitet i Borås xD

Anonymous said...

åk till London! HAHA!

Ha jag känner igen bilden. Dom har haft samma bild på huset i över ett år nu.

Annars så har jag blivit antagen till Stevenson College i Edinburgh. AAAAAHH!

Kajsa said...

Vad är det som finns på de olika ställena egentligen?

melanie said...

you're back! So fast! Yeah, I felt more mature too when I got home from england.. but that only lasted for a few days :p

Tiffany said...

re carro: HAhaa jo det har dem, den jag har kollat på är textilhögskolan, har kollat in deras textilekonom program. Men annars har de ett vanligt universitet osso :P

re KP: JJag VIIILL till London, det vill jag men jag är inte helt helt säker på det programmet än, men det är en en väldigt stor chans att jag kommer söka dit :)
AAHH, Grattis till intagingen! Fy va kul :D:D När börjar du då?

re Kajsa: Ja egentligen finns det, textilekonomprogrammet, journalist och medieproduktionsprogrammet, fashion marketing, information och pr-programmet.