Wednesday 29 October 2008

No snowmen here...

I'm sorry I've been so boring these days, writing about borign stuff or not writing at all. :( These days have gone so fast, I can't even catch up. I've planned to do so much before going to Luleå, but things just wouldn't turn out my way...

I've been busy packing, doing laundry, cooking and studying today. Uugghh, I'm not cut out to be a housewife! (My back hurts! XD)

I'm having trouble packing, I don't know if you know but Luleå is (like) the city furthest north of Sweden and if you have prejudices about how cold it is in Sweden what about Luleå huh?! XD But I was like no, it's prejudices it's not that cold. But then I checked the weatherforecast today. What do I see, minus 4 degrees on Saturday?!!? Bring on the winterboots! XD

Btw, I also saw a small article about Jonas Brothers in a Swedish newspaper. It's about them making a new big screen movie called: "Walter the farting dog". Honestly it sound like something Joe would come up with, hehe. XD Frankie (Frankster!) will ablso be in it. They'll start shooting next spring.

About the past week's Poll, it was quite interesting results I must say..
Most Popular was "Heroes" with 6 watchers.
Second came "Gossip Girl" with 5 watchers (I used to watch it, then the cheesyness took over and I kept watching because of the fabulous clothes they wear XD)
"Deperate Housewives" had 4 watchers (never watched an episode in my life)
"Ugly Betty" and "Hannah Montana" comes in a shared 4th place (I put Hannah Montana just for the laugh but it looks like it wasn't for some...XD)
"Pushing Daisies" and "House" had 2 watchers (it's too bad so few watch Pushing Daisies, it's really an awesome show! :D)
Then we had left "Lost" and "30 Rock" (I really like 30 rock, it's hilarious. I really should make it a regular thing..)

So, I'll see you in 4 days. Vote on the new poll and we'll hope I won't freeze too much up there. XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men Tiffany. Vi ska ha kul i Luleå. Det börjar bli kallt i Stockholm också.

Syns imorn.

Kajsa said...

Vad då skitfilm? Vad menar de med det? De har inte sett den eller gjort någon motivering!

Caroline said...

shit -4 grader o.O

melanie said...

walter the farting dog? hm sounds interesting haha. Pushing Daisies is shown on german television since two weeks... maybe I'll watch it when I'm not busy studying for exams -.-

Elin said...

For some reason the artcile wont load >.<

Well, well Sweden is cold!! But today was like all summery :P 10 degrees! O.o Luleå is like the North Pool as I told you before ;)

Tiffany said...

re KP: Min älskade! XD Så kul vi hade i Lule ;)

re Kaja: HAha, jo jag upffattade osso som du först men jag tror de menar mer..prutt/skit film XD Men ja, tycker de dock inte de skulle uttryck det så där avstötande! BU!

re Carro: JO det var 'nnu kallare där i verkligeheten XD Sådär -7 eller -8 ,uussshhh XD

re Mel: Yeah, I pretty must jsut heard about it. I don't know why they would do a film like that XD But yeah, it'll rock anyway XD :P
YOU SHOULD watch it, it's absolutely awesome! :D

re Elin: It doesn't? Hmm, weird. It does for me and apparently for some others too.
Yeah it was warm today XD