Monday 16 June 2008

Life at a kindergarden

"You know it's the truth, I'm too cool for you!"

Picture to celebrate the release of the Camp Rock in ONE day! Hoho, my friend though somehow got hold of the album already so I have all the songs. (WOOOOOOHXD) It's great that you hear a distinct difference between these and the HSM songs, the Camp Rock songs are way more sharp and funky. XD (I'm SO glad!) Only "I gotta find you" might remind of a HSM song, but at the same time it doesn't because the voice of Joe is so much heavenlier than HSM. XD
Faves: Too cool-omg surprised myself liking it so much. Meaghan has a great voice, really mean song but yet so awesome! Only the dance is really silly. XD
Hasta la vista-pure Rn'B song, like real not like these wannabees you know. I personally don't like rnb that much this is really awesome.
This is me-as I said before it's masterpiece! I swear if I could I could just listen to this song in a week. XD

This is just gonna be a quick blog, just updating things.
I've totally become obsessed with Mario kart Wii since Carro was here! If you have Nintendo WFC, tell me and I'll add you ;)
So today was my first day at work and it went pretty smoothly. Me and Therese (she got me this job XD) took the bike to the kindergarden, it's only like ten minutes away so it's really good. One of the teacher greeted us and we talked information. She was really nice and made us feel welcome. Right now there are 4 students summer working in the kindergarden, one for each department. I got the 4th department and Therese got the first, too bad we couldn't work together but I heard that they merge all the departments together after two weeks, so.
My department has very few kids and most of them was outside, so when I first started to "work" there were only two kids in the department both of them was like 2 years old. Most of the time I just sat there and watched that the two of them didn't fall or whatever and plus there was an another teacher there also.
It's kinda cheap of them to take charge of our lunch, 20 kr for each day that includes breakfast,lunch and snack (but it's not like I eat breakfast there whne I start 8 o'clock). I think the schedule are pretty nice, I'm up for 8 o'clock to 3 o'clock (includes break and lunch, shyy don't tell the community XD)
I do hope there are more kids tomorrow so I can do something. (This I will definitely eat up!)

With school in the woods. A very summery pic. for a not so summery current weacther

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja jag kan inte fatta att England inte kvalade till EM :O Dem är ändå ett av välrdens "topplag".

Ja i första halvlek spelade sverige bra men sen dog det i andra halvlek och jag trodde också det va kört :P men dom höll tätt till SISTA tillägssminuten.. irriterande! :P

Sommarlov äntligen ja :) Jag jobbar just nu, fast inte varje dag så jag har lite slapptid över ändå :P Annars gör jag inte så mkt precis, ska till tunisien i slutet av juli. väntar på det nu :P vad ska du göra då?

Caroline said...

mario kart in my heart! <3 hahha! nån dag åker jag ner bara för att spela det^^ Ha-ha!

Tiffany said...

re carro: det är sjukt addictive faktiskt XD