Tuesday 3 June 2008

Free as a bird


Haya guys. Yeah that was pretty much of my long France trip or the entries lasted longer than the actual trip but anyway... XD

Yeah after our delay at the Eiffel tower we just went on the bus and then it was going home. XD Nothing much happened only that when we were halfway across the Öresunds bridge our class burst out singing the national anthem, on top of that turned out that most fo them just knew the first werse so ater that verse they hummed the rest of the song and occaissionally sang words they knew. XD

So now it's over.......I can go back to regular blogging, wiiiee! I'm actually laying in my bed in pyjamas and blogging from my laptop. I don't have nay lessons today not mentioning the rest of the week. What happens when all your lessons are finished? You dont know to school! So basically my summer break have already started...well maybe not entirely, I have a stupid Europe knowledge essay left to write and then it's the finishing ceremony thing on Wednesday and getting my grades. :D

I've been listening to much music on Last.fm lately and have discovered tons of great artists. I was about to think that Jonas Brothers were all for me, which it is (XD) but varied music is healthy.
Mayday Parade
This Providence
We the kings
Cute is what we aim for
Mest
The Higher, are just some of the bands that I need to check out more. Tell me if you have anything by these bands. ;) Sry guys I tried to listen to Paramore and really tried to like it, I can not! I just really don't like her voice but on the other hand Boys like Girls are okej. :D

Talking about music makes me think of this:
A Little Bit Longer
Be Be Good
Burning Up
Can't Have You
Don't Take My Heart and Put It On a Shelf
Eternity
Kung Fu Grip
Love Bug
Move On
One Man Show
Pushin' Me Away
Sorry
Tonight
Won't Let You Go
The list of the songs on the new Jonas Brothers album, only rumoured though. The release is 12th August and I've already booked it. :D

3 comments:

Caroline said...

skadat längesen jag lyssnade på cute is what we aim for, den tiden där de bara hade demolåtar och EP-låtar. man kanske ska ladda hem skivan, eller hur många de nu har^^

Elin said...

Shit vad mycket man här om Cute is what we aim for och boys like girls numera O.o Borde kanske kolla upp dom... Vill ha ny musik i vilket fall som

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Jo jag kommer ihåg när du skicka två cute is... men jag tyckte de va kassa XD

re Elin: Yeah true! You should :D