Friday 6 June 2008

I'm taking a student

Oh the happiness of gratuating....
..is not something I've felt no. I've been watching tons of people feeling it though.
Prime time of graduation and these have been my first time attending someones graduation. It's really something..out of it. All the happy faces, all the hugs, all the singing and screaming (all the drunk people), the joy and happiness is so thick you can almost touch it. It's really genuine and beautiful. (Eeuuhmm, emo much? XD)

Anyway this is my first time attending a graduation (picture one), it my very close friend graduated this wednesday. I went there with all her cousins, uncles, grandparents, basically the whole family was there. When she came down to us she like drown under all the flowers and cuddly toys we hung around her. After taking hundreds of pictures she went to her graduation ride (what can I call it?) and we went to the house where the dinner was taking place. We waited...and waited and eventually everyone had eaten already when she arrived.
Then the evening went on like that, taking thousands of pictures eating alot. OOH and I developed a addiction to pistachio nuts, one of my friends introduced me to it and I couldn't stop eating it the whole evening. A-D-D-I-C-T-I-V-E.

Thursday I went up early to first buy flowers and then catch the train to Helsingborg, to go to another close friends graduation. I arrived at 12ish and his father picked me up and we went to his school. I was pretty surprised when my friend told me that it was only his class graduating from that school, that equals very small school.
So at the schoolyard there were hardly any postsigns or people in general. XD Only those intimidating English and French parents.... They came out the front door and was noisy as always and the teachers sang then they served some drinks and cheese. yeah cheese with crackers (XD), it doesn't get snobbier than that.

After that we went into town to wait for all the graduates to run down the fortress or whatever it's called, it's a tradition for Helsingborg graduates, they come down from the steps of the fortress with their postsigns adn then they walk around a statue in the other end of the square, seven times. (picture 3)
We then waited to see him getting on his ride and all that. (much) Later on we drove down to Malmö to have the dinner. We went to this chinese restaurant with a buffet (?) and it was nice as always.


Huhuhu, guys I've seen the lack of interest on my blog lately. So I just want to say the ones that keeps commentíng after comment and comment, you guys make it all worth it and you guys are really amazing. :D More interesting stuff is on the agenda, hang in there ;)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

jag tror jag hr träningsvärk från när vi stod där i stan o väntade helt länge(???) illa!

Elin said...

I've been to one graduation before :) Then it was two friends graduating from the same school xD

Hey, you hade never tried pistachio nuts before!??! O.o Every Xmas...

D said...

I just took it easy, came up to HBG around 18~~ish. Aaaah free food and booze. God I love graduation, and the presents I gave were awesome. http://tinyurl.com/6zlt5l

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Ööhhh, träningsvärk? XD

re Elin: yeah, I figured out that like everyone have gone to a graduation before, but it was fun :D
OMG Pistachio nuts sssooooo awesome!

re Didrik: Huhuhuh, what did u give him?