Monday 9 June 2008

I'm Shane Gray for crying ut loud!

Okej first of all I'm just gonna get some nerdiness out.

O H M Y J O N A S !

MSN have released 4 clips from the actual movie, Camp Rock. Here's the link; http://video.msn.com/dw.aspx?mkt=en-us&from=truveo&vid=e197cfdf-948a-4525-8217-68252a59657e , warning for spoilers, heart attacks, crying and all that you know. XD
Omg if I get all startled from just these, I think I'll get a heart attack when I actually see the movie. I think Demi does a really great job playing the nerdy girl, she's brilliant. It really does kill me to admit that the JoBros are not.... Kevins charachter makes me roll on the floor laugh though "Hey, can you make me a birdhouse or something?!"And Tess, auch, she's so mean! But I love the "Whatever Major Loser" part! XD
I AM IN LOVE with "This is me" by Mitchie and Shane, whenever I hear it I totally lose it and find myself singing and dancing like a mad person. XD It is a masterpiece, honestly! XD
Make sure you haven't missed the full length songs; "We Rock", "Play My Music" and "Start The Party".


17 more days until the Jonas Brothers concert in Copenhagen, Denmark.


Believe it or not, I've seen Jonas Brothers a couple of times on regular MTV now. Well, one time the SOS music video on U wish and then one time a MTV interview, I almost fainted the both times but yeah.. XD Swedish folks, keep requesting SOS on U Wish at http://www.mtv.se/mtv/?StoryId=503 let's spam this thing. ;)
I was also on some radiostation websites requesting songs, felt like making a good deed (?) XD.



Who the hell took this picture....? XD

Okej, hyper fast recap!
I finally finished my *sigh* essay in Europe knowledge and went to school, after not being there in a week (it was so weird, like coming to school on holiday) and handed it in. Then I went out with a friend and ate lunch and made some shopping. I saw the MTV movie awards a few days ago and thought is was utterly bo-boring. Mike Myers you fail as host, Jessica Alba ftw! XD The highlight was only "No country for old balls" and when Zac won for best breakthrough, I eman come on!

And this is totally unfunny and kinda frustrating but I'm gonna tell you anyway. I was out last monday, dragging around in town for like 3 hours waiting for the cinema to open. I was going to buy tickets for Narnia: Prince Caspian and eventually for 21. You see the thing is when I came home from France, ten million years ago, I had a letter from SF Bio (the cinema company in Sweden, monopoly crap!) and it said that I had won 2 tickets for 21. I'd entered this contest thing ages ago and apparently I've won. I do these contests all the tiem but never won anything, but now I won. Only that the tickets only was valid on Mondays-Thursdays, which means that I never got the chance to see it before now, the last week or so. I asked a friend to go with me and we had to work our schedules to find a day, it was school and all the graduations and stuff. We figured out that there was not a free day until next week (this week). I was not sure though that it would still be running so I ask the woman working by the cash desk (?) and she said to me quite convinced that it will run next week also. So I believed her and decided to come back next week and buy tickets.
Here I come today and wanted to buy tickets instead the older woman in the cash desk tells me that; Oh no it stopped running last week. I was like but the other woman said it would and I was soooo mad at her at that moment and then the odler woman was like; Nope she must have given you false information. Felt like strangling her. XD
So here guys, you have the winning tickets that I did not use.


[edited] new CR clip: http://tv.yahoo.com/show/38610/videos/8194239;_ylt=ArhVM.At_DeQOAmjszfKjRtLcZh4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du kommer verkligen ha det fullt upp med olika saker hela sommaren. Blir helt avundsjuk :D.

Oj, synd det där med 21, men om du vill se den så, hör av dig :P
Vad gör du den 22juni by the way?

See ya soon.

Tiffany said...

Hohho, det är bah till att komma på saker att göra XD Ring mig bara annars! :D

See you den 22a ;)

Elin said...

That's sooooo annoying with the tickets and all xP Why not just download the film? ;P

And no... I'm not gonna check out that trailer. I have far more better stuff to do on my vacation xD