Sunday 29 June 2008

I Burned up and flew to heaven

CAN YOU SEE THIS PICTURE?! It's insane. Literally I've died and flew to the Jonas heaven....man it's awesome up here!

This is just a short one and I will continue on it tomorrow, I have to sleep I have to work tomorrow!

STOCKHOLM was INSANE! First off I went to the CD signing and I was kinda surprised seeing so many people (or was I?) SO I was dead scared that I wouldn't be able to come into the store before they went away. Luckily people got together closer and occasionally I went pass some slow people. XD When I came in there I was like really happy, like just happy not ecstasy like but calm happiness. Big Rob was there! (to be continued)

I have tons of pictures and I jsut want to upload the bunch fo them but I really want to give them copyright marks or whatever. (The pics. are my babies! XD) I don't want to boast but I did get some really good pics and I will share them I swear. The Stockholm concert was WWAAAAYYY mroe crazy than the Copenhagen concert. The Stockholm JB fans were double as many than in Copenhagen and they (we?) were more enthusiastic and crazy. You could really see that the boys appriciated it. (to be continued)

I think I've reached the meaning of life right now and I feel wonderful. And I just have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH KATTIS, you made my happiest day ever happen (28/6-08) and I am forever greatful. You are the best.

Thanks for the Jonas Brothers.


3 comments:

Caroline said...

skitsnygga bilder, tiff! wohoho, jag ar glad for din skull =D hihi

Anonymous said...

Naaaw. Tack jag läste ALLt fast det var på engelska. HAHA!
Det var en magisk dag. Det var knäppt kul. Dina bilder är ju typ bäst!

Tiffany said...

re Carro: AAWW tack! De bilderna är mina bebisar jag älskar dem med! Du sak se Stockholm bidlerna...;)

re Kattis: DU ÄR BÄÄÄSSSTTT! XD Du ska bah se sen när jag skriver om stockholm bered dig på tio sidor XD